Chapter 02: Evil plan

Reyansh POV:

I reached home, it was eleven at night. I attended three meetings back-to-back and because of that, I am tired. I did not eat anything and directly went towards my room. I opened the light and saw no one was there, I checked the bathroom and found it empty. I called one of the maids, and she picked up the call and told me that she had gone to a club with her friends. I immediately cut the call, opened the Instagram, and checked her story. I smirked looking at the club where she had gone as I am the owner of that club. I took my key and went there.

After some time, I reached there I got out of the car and got inside. Looking at me every worker greeted me. Then my gaze fell on that little witch. I did not go there I just sat on the couch and noticed her; she was wearing a revealing dress just like a horney slut and was dancing with her friends.

How could she be so happy after seeing me kissing some other girl, when she slapped her, I felt she would cry and beg me but nothing like that happened. When she kicked me downside, I felt immense pain and from that time I promised I would make sure to hurt her to the extent that she would break down and can never smile. An evil plan came to my mind, so I went to the manager and ordered him to empty the club and make sure no one would be present not even the workers except Akriti.

Soon the club was empty only Arti and her friends were left as she was fighting with the Manager. Then I went there and held her waist. I looked towards her and she looked at me shockingly. I smiled looking at her friends and said,

“Sorry for the inconvenience but my wife is angry with me and I want to give her a surprise can you guys give us a private moment.”

They teased her and bid us a goodbye. As they left, she immediately pushed me and angrily said, “Don’t touch me.”

I replied confidently, “Is not someone last night begging me to touch.”

  She rolled her eyes and then I went towards the couch and sat. She came towards me and was about to sit,

“Stop,” I said.

She looked at me. I was about to say something but then only those whom I called entered inside those were my business partners with whom I had a meeting today. I stood up and greeted them.

“Why did you call us?” One of them asked

“You asked me today that we should do something fun, right,” I said

“But you declined it.” He replied

“I thought about that and planned something for you guys first let's sit”. I told them and all settled down.

“What you planned for us.” They asked “I planned for you a dance performance by India’s most famous bar dancer. Meet her the one and only, “Akriti Singhania”. I said pointing towards her. They all looked at her and she looked towards me with wide eyes.

“Wow, Mr Reyansh Sharma I have heard Indian bar dancers are great can't wait to see her dancing.” One of them said with lustful eyes.

She did not move for a long period; she was looking at me only like I was the only hope she had. I can see tears filling up her eyes. Then I hear one of them saying

"Hey girl, why are you standing like this show us some of your sexy moves, if you can entertain us then one of us will purchase you for one night and will give you money as much as you wish.”

As soon as he finished saying this, she went towards him angrily and slapped him on his face. We all were shocked at that time, he then stood up and fisted her hair because of this she groaned in pain. He then threw her on the floor.

“Be within your limits, now dance for us, or else you are gone.” He said looking at her. Soon the music started and she started to dance. She was crying while dancing and everyone was laughing at her. Soon the music stopped and she ran out of the club.

“Mr. Sharma for tonight I want her.” He said and I looked at him with a serious face.

“She is not available,” I replied coldly.

“Why.” He asked

“I am taking her,” I spoke

“Okay, then you can give her tomorrow. I want to fuck her so hard that she cannot walk for a week.” He spoke

“Mr. Khana she is mine. Today, tomorrow, and forever. I have her permanent booking. I think I should leave.” I said seriously and went out of the bar.

I looked everywhere for her but did not find her. I asked the security guard about her and he told me she went towards the main road. I sat in my car and went towards where she went.

I was driving for fifteen minutes but was not able to find her. I know, tonight I crossed my limit but she made me so furious. She shouldn't have done those things to me. Then only I saw her sitting beside the main road, crying. It was late at night, sitting like this all alone was dangerous. I stopped the car at the side and went towards her. I touched her shoulder and she flinched because of this. She looked at me with hatred and pushed my hand.

“Let's go home,” I said.

“Home? Seriously, I do not have a home. I am going to my dad's house.” She spoke

“You will not” I replied.

“Who are you to tell me where should I go or not” she said

“I am your husband”. I replied

“You are not, whose husband introduced her wife as a bar dancer in front of the man, where were you when he said those things about me, where were you when he fisted my hair, where were you when he threw me on the floor. Tell me.” She said while punching me in my chest.

I did not reply to her, she was the one who made me go to this extent if she had not fuelled my anger, I would not have done anything like this. I held her wrist and picked her up. I settled her in the car and revved the engine of the car. She did not say anything after that and was looking outside.

After some time, we reached home. She immediately got out of the car and went inside. I also entered inside and went towards my room. I waited for her to come outside as she was in the bathroom. I used my phone for some time then only she came outside. I looked at her and saw her eyes which had turned red because of the crying.

Akriti POV:

I came outside after taking a cold bath. What happened to me tonight has had a great effect on me. I could not believe he did something like this to me. When that man gripped my hair and threw me on the floor, I was looking at him all the time with the hope that he would do something, he would save me but nothing like that happened. He was standing there like a statue. My eyes were red because of the crying and I think he noticed it. I thought now he would come and say sorry to me but again my hope was crushed when he walked past me and went to the bathroom ignoring me and my pain. I fell to the floor crying. How will I spend my entire life with him?

After some time, I wiped my tears and went into another room to sleep.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ENDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next Chapter Scene

“Strip” he ordered

“Are you crazy?” she replied

“I said strip” he ordered again

“How can I strip in front of them?” She said looking at the servants

“No one will look at you,” he said

“I am not going to do it.”

“Then fine I will do it myself.” He said

Thank you for reading hope you liked the chapter
What are your thoughts on this couple

I know Reyansh is doing lots of sinful activities but trust me he will pay for this.

Bye see you soon

Love you guys

Word count: 1000+