Shibuya Showdown

Jogo: "There he is, you two know what you have to do."

Nanako: *Sweat Drops* "Alright"

Mimiko: *Tears Up* *Thoughts: "(Y/N), anybody please help us...please grant our wish Sukuna..."

                                                            Cutting to (Y/N)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Where the hell are they! I've been killing Curses left and right, but I can't sense any of their cursed energy."

(As (Y/N) continues to run ripping and tearing through the Cursed Transfigured Humans he sees a weird Cursed Spirit with wood coming out of the eyes)

Wood-Eyes: ".uoy truh ot evah I fi neve ,em ssap uoy tel t'now I"

(Y/N): "You Curses are pissing me off, get out of my way."

Wood-Eyes: *Thoughts: "Just liked he planned he's angry."

(Without seeing it Wood-Eyes gets punched in the face making them roll on the ground sliding hon the street they slowly get up)

Wood-Eyes: *Thoughts: "I actually felt that hit! I've took 'Black Flashes' and it hasn't affected me like this!"

(Y/N): "You Curses don't ever make sense, you all have to be some type of trouble. Letting Sukuna free will destroy everything."

Wood-Eyes: *!?!* "-uc su enog era snamuh eht fo lla ecnO"

(Y/N): "Tch, you really are dumb. If there are no human negative emotions how will there be more curses?"

Wood-Eyes: *Thoughts: "He could understand me?!"

(Y/N): "Humans, Curses and Sorcerer will always exist together. Thats how this world balances us all. Sukuna won't help in anything you want...other than to kill everything including other Curses. Even "Geto" won't do what you want I knew he wasn't trustful, he just wants whatever he wants and uses others. Now, tell me where they are so I can stop Sukuna!"

Wood-Eyes: *Sigh* "......"

(Y/N): "And here I thought I could reason with you"

((Y/N) spits out the Cursed Worm and lets it wrap around his body as he talks out [Chain of a Thousand Miles] with the [Inverted Spear] at the end of it)

Cursed Worm: "Brother...Brother..."

Wood-Eyes: *Thoughts: "He's working with a curse?!...."

                                                   Cutting to The Twins

Jogo: "If your so damn scared to give him the last finger I'll do it!"

Nanako: "Here then! Jeez!"

Mimiko: *Thoughts: "Please give us our wish to bring Geto-Sama back..."

(Jogo walks up to Yuji's body and hold his head up feeding him the last finger they had he turns and looks annoyed at the girls as they look back at him scared making him confused he turns back to Yuji to see Sukuna awake)

Sukuna: "You have one second. To move your hands off of me."

(Making Jogo jump back he and the twins are now scared shacking in Sukuna's presents he gets up and brushes off the dust on him as the Twin hold each other)