Brothers of Shibuya

(Quickly seeing an opening, the real Mahito slashes Junpei's chest and kicks him away as he goes for Yuji charging up a punch Nobara tries to stop by shooting her nails at him, but he just dodges them with a smile)

Mahito: *Thoughts: "YES!! I TRULY AM A CURSE HUH!!! HERE IT COOOOMES YUUJI!!!"

                                                            'BLACK FLASH'

(As Mahito hit Yuji with a 'BLACK FLASH' Yuji goes flying into the roof and bounds off of it to the floor rolling down the subway Mahito extends his arm and grabs Yuji bringing him back to just punch him in the face then kick Yuji into a wall Mahito smiles suddenly Mahito jumps back as nails fly his way)

Mahito: "Oh? I forgot you two were here."

Nobara: "We're not just gonna let you mess with our clown."

Junpei: *Nods*

Mahito: *Laughs* "Hey Yuji! I'll use them as examples, so you understand this war!"

Mahito: *Thoughts: "What happened to that slash I gave Junpei? Did it heal?"

(Quickly Nobara and Junpei charged at Mahito as he charged back for round two of their battle Yuji sat there)

Yuji: *Thoughts: "...Junpei's mom died because of me...all the innocent people got killed with my hands...Nanami and Kugisaki...It's all my fault" *Cries*

(Mahito makes his hand turn into a spike ball throwing it at Nobara and Junpei as they move out the way Junpei turns and sees the Spike ball heading for Yuji so he quickly jumps in front of him as 'Moon Dregs' takes the Spike transfigure hand for Yuji making 'Moon Dregs' bleed as Mahito takes his arm back he looks down to see Nobara who slid under his arm aiming she uses one nail and hits it towards Mahito's head but he just moves his head to the side as it flies past him he smiles and goes to stop on Nobara's head but before he could)

                                                                 *Clap*

Mahito: "Huh?"

(Suddenly he gets hit by the Nail Nobara shot making his head bleed out, but he just smiles and turns looking back over to where Nobara and Junpei are seeing someone new)

???: "The sound of The Gion Shoja Bells...echoes the impermanence of all things. The color of the Sala Flowers...reveal the truth that prosperous must decline. HOWEVER!!! We Are The Exception!"

Mahito: *Thoughts: "What just happened...? That scar on his face! that must be the guy Hanami had a hard time with!"

???: "Todo! I'll treat those three while you-"