War of Shibuya

Cutting back to Yuji

(As Mahito extends his arm stabbing though three people he swings them and his arm around to Yuji who has just got up the stairs hitting him with the people and smacking him away as he rolls back Yuji caught one civilian)

Yuji: "Dammit! Are you ok?"

Random: "Ugh...YEAH!"

(After saying that the man's head explodes blinding Yuji letting Mahito run up to him with a transfigured Spiked hand)

                                                        Cutting to Nobara

(Mahito goes for a punch, but Junpei uses 'Moon Dregs' to go for a stab with its stingers, but Mahito just jumps back out of the way for Nobara to get here nails and shots two of them at Mahito as he dodges one, he splits his stomach in half, so the other doesn't hit him)

Mahito: "How boring can you two be?!"

Mahito: *Thoughts: "But the most tired out of the two of them is Junpei." *Smiles*

(Quickly Mahito transfigures his arm into a sharp whip that nearly hits Junpei's head only cutting some of his hair quickly Nobara grabs Junpei and plus him away from Mahito's arm has he turns the sharp part into a spikey ball nearly hitting the both of them quickly they both recover as Mahito comes running t them Nobara tries to hit him with a Nail only scratching his cheek as Mahito turns his hands into claws and goes for a slash Junpei quickly comes in and stabs Mahito in the hand with 'Moon Dregs' but to his disappointment Mahito just cut his hand off)

Mahito: "You nearly had me their bestie~. But I know how your Technique works."

Nobara: "Can you quit yapping!"

(Quickly getting more nails she shots them at Mahito but they all miss again making Mahito yawn)

Mahito: "Man, Junpei I thought you'd hangout with better people she's so lame."

Junpei: "Don't talk bad about my friends."

Mahito: "And I told ya, your adorable technique won't work on me, or did you forget that already?"

Nobara: "I know that, but...sometimes you just gotta try!"

Mahito: 

(Hearing that Nobara shoot two nails at Mahito making him just lean letting Junpei run at him and go for a punch shocking Mahito to see Junpei's hand have an aura of Cursed Energy using Yuji's techniques 'Divergent Fist' going for a punch Mahito d...

(Hearing that Nobara shoot two nails at Mahito making him just lean letting Junpei run at him and go for a punch shocking Mahito to see Junpei's hand have an aura of Cursed Energy using Yuji's techniques 'Divergent Fist' going for a punch Mahito dodges it quickly going for a kick at Junpei each is barely dodges as 'Moon Dregs' comes in and slams it's stinger into the ground making Mahit jump back Junpei comes from behind Mahito and with 'Divergent Fist' putting all of his strength into the hit he punches Mahito in the face hitting a-