Death in Divine Shadows

Manami: *Shocked* "IS THAT (Y/N) FIGHTING SUKUNA?!"

Panda: "THATS FUSHIGURO'S BROTHER?!"

((Y/N) goes for a punch but Sukuna deflects it and kicks (Y/N) making him fly near a building rolling on its roof then backflipping as Sukuna sent a slash (Y/N)'s way, he jumps over it, but Sukuna appears behind him and spikes (Y/N) all the way done the building leaving a giant whole on the roof (Y/N) lays there and Sukuna sees this)

Sukuna: *Grins* "HA, even the moon shines on you. Just to show everyone how pathetic you are"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "I knew I'd lose to him, even if I was stronger. In the long run all my killing blows would just be healed off while I bleed out...But I'm willing to keep going...to protect my family..."

(Sukuna walks over to (Y/N) and puts his hand out for (Y/N) to grab. once (Y/N) grabs his hand Sukuna pulls (Y/N) to his feet and let's go of him)

Sukuna: *Grins* "Don't give up, you were just starting to make it fun for me."

(Y/N): *Breaths Slowly* "I'll feed you to that womans crows."

(After saying that (Y/N) pulls out [Bleeding Sun's Katana] slashing at Sukuna missing at first but he twists around and cuts Sukuna's hand clean off making Sukuna actual feel a burning sensation surprising him he tries to heal but can't)

Sukuna: *Thoughts: "What?! Why do I feel like I'm on fire?! I control Flames, unless that Katana of his attacks the Soul? Maybe I can use that for something "

(Going for more slashes at Sukuna he slashes Sukuna's leg then ends up punches Sukuna in the stomach with his Full Power making Sukuna go unconscious as he goes through the building wall, but he quickly wakes up) 

Sukuna: *Grin Widens* *Thoughts: "That punch knocked me out for a second, He just keeps making this more exciting for me!"

(To (Y/N) kneeing him in the face then grabbing Sukuna's leg but Sukuna Dismantles his hand and arm off and kicks (Y/N) away but (Y/N) lands on another building roof safely looking up he senses a clash coming his way but it was too close so he tries to use the [Bleeding Sun's Katana] to block it but the Slash goes through it breaking the Katana in half and slashing (Y/N)'s stomach making him bleed a lot more as he takes a knee Sukuna appears behind him and puts his hand on (Y/N)'s head)

Sukuna: "You were fun for a while...Feel Proud (Y/N), you were the most fun I had since the Heian era."

(As Sukuna gets ready to Dismantle (Y/N) head Hanami appears from the ground throwing punches at Sukuna to which he dodges but that was a distraction for (Y/N) to come in and grab Sukuna with the last of his strength throwing him away from them but not without Sukuna slashing (Y/N)'s other arms as he flies away Jogo appears with a 'Maximum: Meteor' ready for Sukuna)

Sukuna: "Was that little act apart of your plan Geto-Fushiguro!" *Laughs*

                                                   Cutting to Kusakabe

(Everyone sees the Meteor suddenly (Y/N) appears next to Manami and Toshihisa and grabs them while Panda and Kusakabe turn to run random Curse Users appear stopping them) 

Kusakabe: "Listen up, You Curse Users!! I don't know, what the hell happened but those two fighting are Special Grades. Think of them as elephants tap dancing on ants! To be clear we're the Ants!! So hurry up and ru-"