XVI) The Flirt

EVERYONE, I will be making alot more books so please follow me and read my other books cuz they're all connected in one way or another.

Go read my other book, the flirt, it will be heavily connected to this one.

Earth 4

POV PERCY

Chaos had disappeared leaving us alone, I couldn't wait to call everyone even if I just left them. Me and Annabeth were in hoodies and sunglasses, our hoodies were covering our heads. I looked around to see that we were in New York, I think.

I fiddled with riptide as we looked around. Annabeth held my hand tightly.

Since it was pretty much night me and Annabeth decided to check into the hotel that chaos booked for us, yep, he's the coolest, the gods never booked us any hotels while we saved their asses.

Anyways, we walked to the hotel and I got some curious glances from other people but I shrugged it off.

I looked down at Annabeth's hand, her ring shimmering in the little light there was.

"What did I do to deserve you?"

"Everything." She whispered, holding my hand.

We finally made it to our rooms and I saw a magazine on the table.

"Holy shit! Come check this out!"

Yes, I'm extremely dyslexic but when the words are really big and there are pictures, you could read it just fine.

"Oh my gods." Annabeth looked at the magazine.

"We have to call the others!"

"Okay Seaweed brain."

I smiled at her, "I thought you said I was smart, Wisegirl."

"Not anymore."

"Did you like smart me?"

"Not as much as I like you right now."

My grin grew and I kissed her, "You're such a flirt."

We soon called everyone using chaos' messaging thing, it was really interesting, it was much bigger than an IM and it could be seen on both sides and it can see both sides as well. It was good to hear from everyone and I'll probably call them alot more, like an annoying amount.

(Read about the call on The Other Camp, chapter 25, The end?)

"Should we go eat?" I suggested

"Where?"

"I know just the place!"

I helped her up and grabbed the bag that chaos gave us, inside there was ambrosia cubes, nectar, money, some drachmas, and clothes.

We pulled on our hoodies and sunglasses and walked to McDonald's.

"Man, I haven't been here since I was like 12!"

"That's a lie, we were there last week."

"Really? Oh yeah."

"Did you forget the fact that we survived off gas station food and drive thrus the whole trip?"

"Maybe."

"Such a seaweed brain." We chuckled.

"Ah, man, I miss the others already."

"Yeah, me too."

"Can we call them after eating?"

"Percy, we can't disturb them too much."