[Vania] Surprise!

Doodle commissioned from @/Jenny_nounanibi on tiktok and @/Sunny_sunshine_jenny on Intagram! I have their special permission to use it in this chapter :)

-------

I hope you're hungry for words because I served for this chapter~

-------

You are lying in your bed, your limbs spread across your bed, as you look at pictures you took of your girlfriend and you, feeling nostalgic about them. You have been dating for a few weeks, but the attraction has been there since you met her. It took you time to realize so, but both of you waited for each other. It was worth it. It felt natural to date her, it felt right. It still does. You really miss her...

Spending time with her was like going to heaven. However, it was always a short stay. Sometimes the two of you get lucky and can spend a week together, sharing a somewhat domestic life, but that was rare. Although, you always have to come down from your clouds to leave home, her.  

That was to be expected, after all, you fell for a queen. Vania always calls or texts you when she can, but she is a very busy woman. You cannot help but miss her enormously. Calls are always short, but she answers you when she can. You would not call yourself needy or clingy, but affectionate. Plus, most of the ninjas were dating someone, and they kept bringing them back to the monastery! You saw them all together, all lovey-dovey, making you miss your lover even more.

Vania always feels bad for the distance between the two of you. She often wished she was also from Ninjago, born a normal girl, but still able to steal your heart. The pale girl smirks at that idea, flirting with you and seeing you blush... She loves the face you make when you are shy. One of her favourite daydreams about you. You two explore the city together, eat lots of noodles from different shops, go on dates, but more importantly, spend all the time she wants with you. You may have fallen first, but she fell harder for you. Vania never held back her affections towards you even when you were both under the "friends" status. It made you two completely comfortable with one another, already knowing your limits, needs, and wants. It felt like you have been dating for longer than the reality.

That is when Vania realized if she planned and organized a whole kingdom. surely she can plan out a date! She squealed at the idea. First, she needs to finish all her duties and chores enough for two days in advance. Vania was the overcautious type, always vigilant and ready. She was not letting her kingdom possibly ruin her date with you for an emergency, because none will be able to happen.

Her reaction may seem drastic, but that happened on the last three dates: they were cut short for needing her assistance for things the council could clearly address the issue. Sadly, you were not royalty, hence the council disapproved of your union, but by respect and admiration for their queen, they let you date. That is until she is to marry a man from another Vanian castle. That will not happen though, yet they are unaware of Vania's massive work to understand their tradition properly and find the loophole. So she can choose her life-long partner for love instead of for duty. The ages when women were pretty things to hang around were long gone, and Vania was ready to remind them of their outdated perspective. 

Everything was done and ready. She had to drink tea to help her calm her excited mind and get some sleep. You will love your day. Well, you will when you know you are going out because Vania's planning meant she went behind your back and asked the ninja to be certain you were free and ready for her surprise! Hopefully, you will not be mad at her for doing so, but even if you were, Vania would surely kiss your anger away!

You woke up this morning by Kai dumping a bucket of water mixed with sparkles and glitters assuring you it was much needed. As you supposedly "stank the whole place up". You grumbled to yourself, saying the only stench in your room was his dirty feet. Unamused, you took a shower and dressed. You chose nice clothes, remembering that yesterday, Lloyd said to stop wearing their Gi as normal clothing and impersonating the Skittles candies. You look at yourself, feeling good in your body. You hear Jay screaming for you down the hall, saying the mailman has something for you.