The very letter that unveiled his love

I was never one to fall into the embrace of adoration. I found the very choice of vulnerability and willingness of such emotions to vex me deeply.

Back then, in the hands of the past, I stood torn between the ways of the known, where I stand alone and take pride in it, or the gamble of the unknown and enthrallment of it. Where I may intertwine my heart with hers.

Her soft gaze, graceful politeness, and captivating beauty.

She was the one who led me to hope for something more than what I thought I desired. Something more than power or control. The overwhelming desire to feel her hand in mine, to be the one she rests her gaze upon, to be the one who hears her loving laugh, and to live a life with her until death do us part.

My Noelle Montague

She made me more than what I could make of myself. She guided me through the darkness of my very own mind and soul. She knew the words that would lift me into the embrace of light, and help me welcome it with open arms. Her words still linger in my mind each and every second of the day.

"I love you."

Is what she whispered in my ears, making my heart leap with joy and body overflow with excitement.

I now wish for nothing but her. She is the one who can unlock my heart and make it content. Her presence alone is my soul's truest wish. Her love is what makes my life complete and fulfilled, not the immense clasp of power, for that causes her to fear. And my own heart's fear is nothing less than the possibility of her fear in me.

I never want to be the reason she cowers, or the reason her tears fall. I want to be the reason she laughs, and loves, and welcomes everyone around her with joy, just like she did with me.

So, my conclusion comes to this.

My love for her grew greater than the irresistible nature of my dark ways. For she was the moon guiding me at my lowest in the long and tiring journey through life, and my journey within. Her beauty shines brighter than my corrupt intentions and her words gracefully danced and sang in my lonely mind. She filled me with hope I never knew one could have.

I love her, and she loves me. That is my only purpose in this dark and forsaken time.

Tom Marvolo Riddle