Chapter Three: Bitter Pill of Anti-Love

Eli finds himself in Towa City, he looks around all the destruction and fire going on, having met up with Komaru and Toko to discuss plans, being made aware of the Warriors of Hope, he is going careful with every step he takes. Still holding Mizuta's favorite choker in his hand as his tears fall like rainwater onto the ocean blue sapphire, the tears glistening on the precious gem shooting down the hostile  Monokuma bots and Mammalian octopus foes that stand in his way. Until he comes across a familiar the love who turned on him and also the killer of his friend, Nagito Komaeda, Eli is just shooting down bad guys and stops right in his tracks as he sees Nagito...he sees the same revolver in his hand that caused his friend's death, Eli just stares at the gun as Nagito looks at Eli in a yandere like rage. "You there...you must come with me.....you're nothing but a traitor in their eyes...you are not one of us...one of the Ultimate Despair...but that doesn't mean you can't be one of us....." Eli gets tears in his eyes ''I'm not a traitor!! I'm not, stop calling me that!! I'm not, it's not my fault!!" Nagito just chuckles... "You don't understand this is all for the greater...the only way to bring great hope is to make everyone suffer a despair so powerful only the greatest Hope can overcome it!!!" Eli thought Nagito had lost the plot when he heard that... "You've lost your marbles!! You know that?! You're nuts!! How could you think something so...insane?!" A heated argument breaks out between the pair when Eli soon breaks things up by running away and hiding in an alleyway to sulk about what's happened about those happy memories he had with Nagito...and he seems to remember none of them now...he is soon approached by Derrick again who is running in a panic. "Eli..come back to the H.Q...you gotta see this!!!" Derrick grabs Eli's wrists and starts running off, as Nagito watches from afar...both Derrick and Eli make it to the H.Q. and go towards Sanji's room and open the door to find Sanji's not in there not in his room..but then see a red glow on his laptop, Eli opens the screen to discover the despair video had played on his laptop...scared that he'd have to fight his ally Eli grabbed his weapon and prepared for anything, Anything except what he was about to witness next because when he stepped into the bathroom he discovered Sanji's lifeless body hanging from a noose from the ceiling, shoes on the floor and chair knocked over, horrified, Eli used his communication device to alert all the other workers and the captain to his location, who all come dashing to his location and discover the horrifying scene, Alice was in shock but also tears. "H...how did this happen..." to which Eli replied with "It's... all...probably cuz of that video...when I looked at his laptop screen and I saw the video had ended..." Alice was in shock, but Tabatha butts in. "W...what?! What do you mean? Are you saying the video somehow got into his laptop while he was working?!" She says as tears run down her face, her face as red as a tomato, knowing she just lost the person she loved and was closest to, Katelynn was speechless, and Derrick who's normally so laid back is freaking out too, Alice stares at the body in dismay use a pocket knife to cut the rope and take Sanji's body into her arms. "Mariska!! Go get help" Mariska runs out of the room to find help, Tabatha cries over Sanji's death as Katelynn comforts her, the twins, Akira and Akari stand still but they have slight tears running down their cheeks, clearly all of them are in shock and tears, Kenji...well be seems to not care at all or he's probably disappointed in Sanji for giving up so easily...the absolute sass...but had a year or two running down his face but trying so hard to hide it. Daniel stands behind Alice as he hugs her, Alice looks down at her little brother and comforts him in this tough time, Eli, who was currently wondering how that video could have gotten onto Sanji's laptop, his thoughts were interrupted by Alice, "Agent 3...I have a task for you...I need you to go back to cities and look for any survivors...and bring them back here...." Eli turns and looks at Alice. "Yes Captain..." and heads off to do his task, grabbing his weapon, the phone, and the pen and helmet and heads out of the HQ and into the garage where he sees all kinds of high-tech vehicles, from motorcycles to submarines and even planes helicopters and jets and tanks, Eli grabs the keys to his motorcycle gets on it and rides off to his next location.