Chapter Four: It's Playtime~

Eli sulks over the death of Sanji, another close alley lost to despair, soon he was on a mission searching for survivors, and armed with his weapon, Eli was in heavy combat against the Monokuma bots he loses his jacket and boots, leaving only a brown tank top with the bottom ripped showing most of his midriff and hips, and has a brown cloth wrapped around his arms and feet for that's all he had, when he comes across Nagito again, this time looking more insane now armed with a knife, he lunged at Eli to attack, but Eli dodged it and fired at him and throwing a few punches to which Nagito threw punches back, Nagito wasn't gonna give up but neither was Eli, Eli got stabbed on the side and Nagito got shot, the fight goes on and only gets worse, Eli wasn't gonna give up but then saw a syringe in Nagito's hand. "Wait....what are you doing with that...." Eli was cut off as Nagito put his hand over Eli's mouth and injected him with a tranquilizer. Eli tries to fight it but it's no use, he passes out and falls on the floor as Nagito whispers "This is gonna be fun when I toy with you a little bit" then picks Eli up and carries him off. Hours later, Eli wakes up chained to a bed in an X style, the room is black and silver with a red light on, Nagito walks into the room without his shirt or jacket on as Eli is confused. "H...huh? Where am I? Why am I being restrained?!" Nagito places a finger on Eli's mouth. "Now now darling...there's no need to move...I have you all restrained to the bed. You know you've been a very bad boy for betraying us and you must be punished for this...nice outfit you got on," Eli struggles to move, he never meant for his outfit to look like this but he lost his main suit in combat, Nagito gets on Eli and holds him in place as he kisses him, Eli still struggling and squirming around but soon Nagito gets a full grip. "And now...it's time for your punishment..." Eli was then blindfolded, Eli couldn't see anything, he could only hear sounds and sense movements as Nagito's hands were firm on his hips, almost digging into his skin, Eli couldn't feel anything less but Nagito on top of him, until...SMASH...the sound of shattered glass rang in his ears and Nagito was no longer on him, instead when the blindfold was removed, he saw his sister Crystal in her agent suit as she unchained Eli and got him off the bed. "Hey, little bro...I was told by Alice to come find you...come on, let's go!!" Crystal and Eli start making their way out of the building, shooting up Monokuma bots along the way until they make it out and into Crystal's car and drive off, their teammates Derrick and Katelynn were also there, Katelynn had an eyepatch on her right eye and a face mask. "What happened to you, Kate?" Eli questioned curiously, as Katelynn looked at Eli and sighed. "I was attacked by a remnant of despair and they slit my eyes and mouth...so these are to hide it.." Eli felt bad for Katelynn as they made their way back to the base as they all discussed what was next. They all soon make it to the HQ where Tabatha, Mariska, and Kenji are waiting for them. "Heya!!! Welcome back Agent 3!!! Captain Alice had been worried sick about you!! Come on, let's go inside...we need to check you up..." Mariska drags Eli into the medical room, the medics examine him, but he is ok, after the exam, Alice walks into the room and approaches Eli. "Agent 3...what happened to you?! Where have you been?!". Eli just replies with, "I was kidnapped by Nagito but Crystal saved me, so I'm ok now..." Alice lets out a sigh of relief, knowing Eli is now safe. "Thank god you're ok and not dead or a remnant of despair...well you just rest up for a bit...we'll discuss more when it's time, Derrick stay with him just to keep him company and keep an eye on him" Everyone else leaves, and it was just Derrick and Eli alone in the room. "Ayo Eli... uh...will you be ok?" Eli looks at Derrick and nods, Derrick smiles and goes back to work on his next piece of tech. "Eli...we'll always be rooting you on...I believe that you are the hope that our homeworld needs right now...I believe in you greatly also I see you've been using your new devices...well once you get back on your feet....you keep going.....good job making it this far already...I believe you'll go all the way.....Just remember matter how many times you're knocked down...you can always get back up and keep going matter how much or how long it takes...you got this Three...I know you do" Thanks to Derrick's words, Eli felt a spark in him, all he could focus on, was getting back to good health to keep going and make Alice proud, so he laid back, closed his eyes, and drifted off to sleep as Derrick made sure he was ok.