Chapter Ten: Welcome to a New World

Eli crawls out of the rubble and helps everyone else out, he recused, Alice and Cassandra as Callie and Marie jump down from their stage, Mariska, Tabatha, Katelynn, Rina, Akira, and Daniel all arrive as Marie helps Crystal out from the pile of rubble, Callie finds Derrick, but he is unresponsive, Callie checks his pulse and confirms he is still alive but is now in a coma they also found Akari, who was sadly not as lucky as Derrick, he was on the ground lifeless, bleeding at the head, and legs, she had already died, Alice was in shock, Eli looks at Akira who is in tears over the death of his twin sister Akari as he picks up her body and hugs it. "She was my...other half...I don't know what I'll do now without my sister..." Akira takes off his shades as he kisses her forehead and tears fall onto her jacket as he quietly weeps over the death of his twin sister and partner in crime. Eli looks around him, as Callie approaches him. "You did it Three...it's not possible to save every single person...but what matters is you've tried your best and you managed to pull this off, even with the odds highly stacked against you" Eli smiles and the team all make it to the Future Foundation as Alice meets up with the leader in his office as everyone else waits outside, Mariska gets on her laptop and gets to work, Tabatha was busy on her typewriter, Akira mourns his sister's death, Katelynn and Cassandra put Derrick in a medical bed with an IV and breather, he was now in a deep coma, only time will tell if he'll wake up or if he'll ever wake up again, there was hope he will, meanwhile Eli sits down and reflects and everything he's been through while he was being patched up. "What a journey..." Eli says as Callie approaches him with a look of concern on her face. "Are you ok Agent 3?" Eli looks back at her, "Yes Callie I'm ok..." Eli and Callie talk for a bit until Alice approaches the pair. "Agent 1, Agent 3...come with me..." Alice starts leading them to a room filled with sleep pods and there, they see their affected classmates in it, Callie and Eli are shocked and speechless, as Alice and Marie hand them normal clothes, Callies gets a plain but cute black and pink popstar uniform and Eli gets a jersey, puffy jacket, and basketball shorts, and they change into their clothes. "There..." Alice said. "I talked with the Future Foundation and they say it's best of you guys go in there as well...for the best of you Agent 3, Agent 1, you go with him for support, Callie nods as the two sleep pods open up and Eli and Callie step inside, and the surviving members of SquidBeak including Marie, Alice and Crystal give a goodbye salute. "Farewell for now Agent 3...thank you for all you've done for this world..." Eli smiles... "Goodbye...see you all after this is over..." The sleep pods close, and after a while, Callie and Eli wake up again to find themselves on Jabberwock Island. "Woah!! Look at this Eli...nice and tropical..." Callie exclaims in glee. Eli looks around with Callie as they talk for a bit and soon they come across everyone else now in a group and approach them, they are both ready to start things over with them, this is a chance for Callie to get close to his crush and for Eli to start his romance over with Nagito, both have high hope that they'll get the rest they so desperately needed, a bright future was now in sight all they have to do now, is chase it while they are on this island, their new home for the time being, they still have their memories but can not speak of them to anyone else besides each other, and they can not reveal their code names to anyone and pretend like they don't know the others on the island, a tough task for them but they were sure they could do it, so they go on to be with their class.

It all continues along with the events of Goodbye Despair...The End