lost lover 3

PoV Will
I was a bit early, so I sat down on a bench and waited. I wondered if he would actually show up.

Then again, why would he?

"Hey. Is this seat taken?", I suddenly heard someone ask. I looked up at a smiling Bill.

He sat down next to me, rubbing his knees.

"Hey...", I sighed.

"I thought you wouldn't come.", I then added.

"I thought YOU wouldn't come.", he chuckled.

"Why wouldn't I?", I asked.

"Idk, you tell me!", he huffed, amusement in his voice. I chuckled nervously.

"Soooo, how have you been?", he asked.

"Better. Since I'm married, father leaves me alone. Mostly.", I answered, then asked: "what about you?"

"Oh, I'm fine. Busy with the business that you inspired. ", he answered.

I dared to lean against his shoulder. Bill held his breath.

"I missed you.", I said.

"I will always miss you. Everytime you turn your back, I will miss seeing your face. Every morning, when I wake up without you next to me, I wonder what could've been. It's crazy.", Bill suddenly said.

"Crazy? I think it sounds sweet.", I smiled at him. There was such a strong tension between us.

I wanted distance! Now! DISTANCE!

I leaned in. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. Distance, huh?

We went to his place. We had a few drinks.

~kinda smut~

We were like the ocean and the shore, him being steady and sure, while I moved back and forth.

Our bodies found each other like old friends, that belonged together. Two pieces of a whole.

We kept kissing, the taste of the alcohol lingering on my lips.

I felt his skin under my fingertips. Oh, sweet betrayal.

Bill touched me so nicely, as if he still remembered all of my sensitive areas. As if he still knew me.

As if it was just us again, in his old room, discovering what the other felt like.

"Hah~ Billi~", I moaned. He was on top of me, both of us shirtless.

"Please stop.", I said, suddenly coming to my senses. DISTANCE.

Bill blushed and sat up.

"Allow me to help you with that. ", he said, pointing to my erection.

I blushed, but nodded.

I sat down on his bed, as Bill pulled my pants and underwear down and took my member in his mouth. He rubbed his own with a hand, as he sucked on my erection.

I gripped the bed with one hand and used the other to cover my mouth.

I the end we were both covered in bodily fluids, panting.

~end of smut~

I used a damp cloth to clean myself, then I left quickly. I went home and made dinner. I felt really bad, but it had felt so right.

In the evening, I leaned over my husband and kissed him hungrily. Tad buried his hand in my hair and kissed back carefully.

I wanted more. His hands barely stroked the right spots, in all those years he hadn't learned a thing.

I did something and I might never forgive myself for it. I imagined he was Bill.