the shadow demon 4

PoV Will
I tried not to get to close to the other demon, but it was really hard. I even caught myself trying to flirt, to which he laughed and hit me with the worst pick up line ever. We laughed about it, but now?

Now his body was on top of mine and his hands were all over me. I kissed him carefully, but was met with passion and lust.

Suddenly he pulled away.

"I'm sorry, I-, I shouldn't touch you like that. ", he sighed.

"Please, do. I want you to touch me.", I told him boldly.

Vic chuckled.

"You, my boy, are way to young to be attracted to me.", He said.

I grinned.

"You, my good Sir, are way to smart to actually believe that. ", I responded.

There was a bit of silence, then he asked: "do you really want this? I would never touch you, if you didn't."

"Yes, I want this. Please, touch me where ever you desire.", I said.

Teasingly he ran his fingers over my chest under my shirt. Suddenly a weird noise escaped my lips.

"Let me hear you.", he told me.

~smut~
I soon relaxed into his touch and let him turn me into a moaning mess.

I loved the way his hand felt around my throat, my hands magically pinned over my head.

With snap from him we were both in underwear. I blushed, but couldn't look away from his chest. He kissed my cheek and whispered:

"You're mine."

I closed my eyes, as he stroked me and then removed our underwear too.

"All yours.", I said. He kissed me, then started stretching my entrance. I didn't know and didn't care if he used magic to make it feel this good or if he just knew what he was doing.

Eventually he positioned himself, his tip already inside of me.

"Ready?", he asked.

"Yes, Sir.", I breathed out, as he pushed into me.

Then I relaxed into the feeling again. I concentrated on Vic and his thrusts. Oh, I was in heaven.

~~~
We did keep going for a few rounds, then he ran us a bath. I cuddled into the man. His arm was hanging loosely  around my waist.

"I haven't felt this good in my skin, like, ever.", I told him.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"You were right when you said I was lonely. I was.", he said.

"I love you.", I smiled.

"You...you do?", he blushed. Cute.

I nodded.

"I love you too, my little sunshine.", he eventually said, his voice raspy. When I looked up, he was crying.

"I'm sorry. It's just, no one has loved me in centuries. ", he smiffed. Then he buried his face in my hair. I hugged him, as he cried.