the shadow demon 3

PoV Will
I was surprised by the kindness and sweetness of the shadow demon.

Even though I was a prisoner, he made sure I wasn't missing a thing. At day time he would often be away for what ever he does as a job. In the evening I was expected to make dinner for us and I did, with the help of some cooking books.

Not once did he try to eat me or any other demon. He was a vegetarian too.

I missed my family a lot, but I didn't miss my father insulting me nonstop or Bill bragging about his accomplishments.

The shadow demon also had a huge library. I spent a lot of time there every day, reading and sorting books.

I kept the mansion clean too. I didn't have to. I just did.

In the evening we sat together and talked for hours. I couldn't believe how much we had in common.

He even acknowledged that fact. Eventually, I started to feel something for him.

This is crazy.

PoV Victor
William...he was just like I had been, when I left my home. When they cast me out, for being way to nice and careful.

"What's your family like?", I asked one evening.

"Well, my parents are really powerful and well known amongst many dimensions. Mum was always worried about me.", he explained carefully.

"And your dad?", I asked.

"Father doesn't appreciate my...way to do things. He thinks I'm a failure and a disgrace. But that's okay! I still love him.", William told me. I choked on my water.

"I also have 4 brothers! The triplets are a bit older than me and my twin, they've already moved out. But Till came to see the exam. He's so cool! Chill is a very, you know, Chill guy. Sometimes his jokes are pretty mean, but he never actually wanted to hurt me. Then there's Kill. He's mom and fathers pride and joy, a real top tear demon. And my twin! Bill is...", Will suddenly stopped talking. He looked really sad.

"I'm being to loud, right? To much.", he stated, looking away.

I put my hand on his.

"You're not. Actually, I really enjoy hearing you talk. I haven't had someone to talk to in such a long time. Go on.", I said softly.

William blushed.

"Well, Bill is a bit insane, but we used to get along really well. Until we turned 18. Bill wants me to be more demonic and evil, but I don't want to hurt people. ", he explained.

"But what about you?", he then beamed up.

"Me? I was an only child and my parents disappeared when I was really young. Honestly, I was a lot like you. Young and naive. In the end I lost the person I loved and got cast out of my homedimension. I've been on my own ever since.", I sighed.

Suddenly Will put his other hand on mine.

"I'm so sorry. You must have been so lonely. ", he said. He was looking at me through such big blue eyes. The young man looked so innocent.

My words got stuck in my throat.

"You're so beautiful. ", I said instead of something that would've made sense. He blushed, but didn't remove his hands.

"I got to go!", I cried out and fled the scene.