Chapter 2

He lived with his friends together in a small house. While they decided to stop school and find some money for every day living.

"So? What now? Going to school is sucks anyway! There's a bunch of rules! Eww! "
Jason said

"What if we do the things that we usually do folks? "
Nico said

"What thing?"
Theo's confusion forced him to asked.

"You never know bruh? We rob! Haha! It's an easy money! And we successfully did it every time! How about we did it again bros? "
Cidrek said.

"You.. All are robbers? "
Theo asked. Knowing the truth about his friends.

"What dude? You don't like us now? If you do just leave here! Besides your mother is sucks she doesn't even care about you! "
Yono madly respond.

"No-no!! And your right! My mother doesn't even care about me! She only care about herself! And if it's getting a money so why not!"
Theo said.

They all agreed to rob and they already make a plan of which house would they robbed. They decided to rob a huge mansion of a pastor because Yono knows there's a lot of jewelry and money hidden in the room.

They wear a disguised so they can covered their identity. As they arrived at the mansion. Theo was amazed as he went inside. They sneakily went to the room that they have planned. The room was huge and no one was around there. They Dissarrange all the things while finding the jewelry and the money.

"Where's that money?!! "
Cidrek says  and he was irritated

"We better find it fast or else! We will get caught!"
Yono said.

Finally the robbers found a brief case full of money and a huge box filled with jewelry! They stole it and sneakily went out side. But suddenly Theo slipped and a glass vase broke!! They were all shocked and quickly run away but the maid of the mansion heard the breaking sound of the glass vase. Theo's legs was hurt and he can't quickly get up to run away. Sadly he was caught! While his friends already escaped!