Chapter 4

Theo's friend saw him bowed his head that it seems something is wrong. Then he asked Ms Marian a favor to talked to Theo.
Marian smiled and sit beside him. Theo glance at her and he looked back.

"Hi! Is there something wrong? Just tell me everything! I am listening!"
Ms. Marian asked.

Theo believed that the girl is kind then he spill the tea and talked to her.

"About what you just said while preaching the gospel? Did really the Lord loves us? Even if we are still sinners? My life have been a misery! It feels like I've walked alone! No one cares, no one loves me! My mother doesn't even care at all! And my old friends abounded me they betrayed me! My life.. has no brighter future! I don't even think if God loves me! It feels like he left me too! You are all lucky to be loved by God."
Theo explained with sadness in his face.

Ms. Marian broke her heart after hearing what Theo just said. Then she put a little reminder of him.

"*sighed* you've been through must have caused all of this that you are now in prisoned. Listen to me.. God would never abounded anyone especially those sinners. He just waiting for them to comeback! And he will much more excited for the sinner to come back. Everything might happen because God has something to do with you! Pray! And God is willing to listen and make sure that you're prayers are truly with your heart! Asked for forgiveness and he will forgive you!"
Ms Marian motivate him and she smiled.

"Ms. Marian let's go! The car is waiting!"
Her assistant said.

"Goodbye! Have a great day ahead!"
Ms. Marian said and leave.