Chapter 5

All the prisoners went back to the cage. While Theo sitted alone in his squicky old bed. Thinking about the reminder of Ms. Marian.
His friend checked him if his oky and sit beside him.
"You oky this time? "
His friend asked.

"Yeah! It's just thinking about she said!"
Theo response.

At night, when everyone is asleep. Theo kneeled and first time of praying to God quietly.

"Dear Lord,
It's been the first time I come to you. My life has been so miserable! And I always think that you just left me. Pls forgive me to the bad things I did all of my life! I hope that you are listening to me Lord. Amen!

Then, Theo sleep. Next morning. He woke up early with positive in his mind. He saw one of his friend and greeted him good morning!

" good morning too! But..? "
His friend asked with confusion.

"But.. What? "
Theo smiled.

Theo's friend was confused as he never seen him so bright and smiley.

"You're smiling!"
His friend said.

"I-i am?..Now that you think about it.. I never felt heavy anymore. "
Theo said while he's shocked as well..

"What is this feeling? "
Theo asked himself.

The faithful friend of Theo asked.
"What have you just did?"

Theo explained about his prayers last night. And suddenly his friend smiled at him.

"You did the right thing my friend!"
His friend said while tapped his shoulder.

Theo felt the love and presence of the Lord. Until he felt the fulfillment of the Lord. A night so peacefull. While he was asleep, he dreamed something. In morning he sudden woke up and sweating while his breathing so hard that his friend could hear him.

"Ugh.. It's early in the morning! What's going on? "
He asked while wiping his eyes.

"I-i dream something! *sighed*"
Theo calmly response.

"Hm? What dream? "
His friend confusedly asked.

Then, Theo explained.
"I was dreaming that I was in front of people preaching and motivating them as the wisdom words spoke into my mouth.

" maybe.. God has something to do with you? "
His friend asked.

"I don't know!"
He quickly responded.

Ms. Marian came and visited Theo and his friend. And they talked about the Bible study.
Ms. Marian was happy that Theo was interested of knowing God's words! He was eager to know more and the most fav Bible verse he liked is;
Jeremiah 29 verse eleven (11) .

"For i know the thought that I think  towards you says the Almighty  thoughts of peace and not of evil to give you a future and a hope "

"Wow! Your really interested in that Bible verse! Huh!"
Ms. Marian giggled. while looking at him reading the Bible.

"Can I have this? "
Theo asked while holding the Bible.

"If that's what you want of course you can! Make sure that you read it!"
Ms. Marian said and she was glad that Theo seemed to be interested.

"I'm sure that God has a plan for this man."
Marian said to himself still looked at Theo.

As they were back inside. Theo and his friend read the Bible and discussing it. Every one inside was lightened as they heard a word of God.

"Wow! Theo my friend! You're great at preaching!"
His friend admired him.
"Really? But.. I just says my knowledge about reading a Bible verse? "
Theo said.

"Keep going! Teach us more about what you know! Look every one is listening!"
His friend said cheered him up.

Theo preach the word of God, without fear of talking to other people. He felt the light in his heart and his soul filled with holiness of God's spirit! Everyone was amazed after he preach the word of God. As for himself he felt the good and not heavy. The sadness, misery, loneliness, anger, unloving feelings was washed away! He had hope that his life was never useless afterall!.

"Glorify The Lord! In Heaven!!"
Theo suddenly shouted!!