Final Part

A police heard the noises but as he saw what's going on he was delighted that the prisoners was cheering to God!!

"What's going on here? "
The police asked.

"We just have a little enjoyful moment in our friend here! Theo! He preach the word of God! And the good news!"
One of the prisoners delightfully says.

"Oky! If that's the reason you are happy at! It's not a problem!"
The police said and leave.

2 years later..
Theo was 20 yrs old. And the police confirmed that he will be free because the crime he commit is already payed up. The police went to his prison cage and opened the door.

"You are free now! Theo! Come with us! Wear this casual clothes!"
The police said and hand him the clothes.

"I am honored to be free! But.. My friends are still here.."
Theo said while looking sad as he saw his friends.

"It's oky my friend! Be free! It's a God's will for you!"
His friend smiled at him while his about to cry. And he hugged Theo tight.

"Let's go now!"
The police said.

All the friends of Theo waved goodbye at him and they were happy for Theo's freedom! And he was delighted to see the light outside as he already free. Far away he looked at the prison, and he looked directly above in the blue sky and smiled.
"Lord! Thank you that I finally free! Pls used me as your servant and preach your good news to other people who are weakened. Thankyou for realizing me that you really had a plan for me. A plan that is hopeful, a plan that could never harm me a plan that is perfect for me!"
He whispered.

Theo was excited to finally went back home. As he arrived the house still the same as he left. He excitedly entered then he saw his mother eating alone. And as he saw his mother he cried and said;
"Mo-mother?"

Her mother looked at him back and she was surprised to see his son! Then she quickly approached and hugged him!
"My son!!"
She sobbed.

They both cried as they hugged each other and suddenly his mother kneel down to him while holding his two hands. And she was regretted everything she has done!
"I am so so sorry if I'm not being a good mother to you! I knew you ended up in prison! Then that time I was blaming myself for not being good enough to you. Bringing a lot of men here at the house was a bad decision of my life. I just thought that it could heal me after your father left us! I am so sorry my son! Forgive me!! And I will promise I will do everything to take care of you! I'll support you!"
His poor mother sobbing for forgiveness.

Theo cried and asked his mom to stand up.

"Mom! Don't blame yourself! The pain just affected you that's why you did those things! And I am so sorry for being an disobedience to you! I didn't respect you! As my mother! We should stop talking about that now! It's all in the past! And it should be forgotten! Mother! Let's start a better life with God! And everything will be alright! Oky?
Theo said.

" you..-"
His mother was speechless..

"Yes, mom! God called me! To be with him! After all I've been through! It's a process! He called me to preach the good news to those people who had an empty soul of holy spirit! And mom I want you to be that one too!"
Theo smiled.

"Of course.. If that's what the Lord wants as a parent but most of all the Lord is your most guardian!"
His mom smiled him back.

Theo who used to be a bad person who robbed a mansion with temptations because of his trials in life he taught himself a useless being! When after all he was called by God.
He did his job! He preach the gospel especially to those young people everywhere he preach and preach God's word!
One day when he was preaching a pastor came and talk to him privately.

"What can I do for you-"
He said while he was surprised to saw the pastor that he robbed before.

"Hmp! It was you! Right? "
The pastor asked with his prideful face.

"Yes I am! The robber before! I already free! How can I help you sir!"
Theo asked nicely.

"Don't fool me! Now that you're free you just clearly fooled everyone with sharing God's words? Your nothing but a false prophet! God hates those sinners! You used God so you can clear your name! You were a criminal!"
The pastor spit the words of Theo's face.

But Theo was wise and talked to the pastor calmly.

"Sir! If you just here to humiliate me! I just want to tell you! Yes I used to be a robber because of my friends! And I also made that decision! But correction about you said that God hate those sinners! I'll tell you sir. God doesn't hate the sinner but he hate the sin! And second! There's is no grateful sins that God can never forgive! Whoever a sinner comes back to him! He will fully accept them! And forgive their sins! That's why the Lord Jesus Christ crucified himself for our sins to washed away! So now we are forgiven!! If you never believe in me and that's great! Believe in God! I'm sure you knew that since you're a servant of God too."
Theo courageously said.

The pastor was speechless. As he heard the wisdom words came from Theo's mouth. And he walk away. Theo smiled alone and thankful to the Almighty God.

"What was that son? "
His mother asked.

"Uhmm.. Just a little talk mom! There is nothing to be worried about!"
Theo response.

Theo continuously did his purpose in his life is to serve God with all of his heart! And he was thankfull for those people who let him be closed to God and especially To God too!.

The End.

Message:
In our life! The Father God! Has plan in our life! We had a purpose here on earth. But that purpose is to glorify him not the world! Always remember the Bible verse
(Jeremiah 29:11) it's a promise of God that never breaks! No matter what happens in life! Let us trust in him! Everything happens in purpose! To God be the Glory Amen!!

(Apologies for it is only a short story!
It is my first time writing it)