Chapter 3

Ahhh!! A robber!"
The maid shouted

Then she call the police and warned Theo to never run away! Theo was pathetic and he just bowed down. Meanwhile the police came and captured him in hand cough. The owner suddenly came and saw him in the police car.
The owner was looking at him furiously and approached to him.

"You shouldn't have done this! You wasted your life! I'm sure that the prison is a good place for you! An evil doing people like you are meant to suffer alone! Always remember that!"
Then the car has driven off to the prison. It's been the first time that tears streaming in Theo's face.

As they arrived the police was asking some questions about his crime. Theo answered them honestly and he never even mentioned about his friends and commit that he robbed the mansion alone.

"How old are you? "
The police chief asked seriously.

"I'm 18 years old sir. "
Theo responded with nervousness.

They imprisoned Theo for Three Years.
Theo was losing hope about his future. He thinks that everything just stopped here!
He experienced a lot of suffering inside of the prison. He looked pathetic and there's a lot of scars in his arm and his face had black eye.
The police put him in another prison place, but thankfully Theo made some friends.

"Dude! You're hurt. "
The one prisoner said.

Theo was speechless and not in the mood for talking.

"Oky.. I'll just have to.. Ugh.. Give you some space."

"Was I lived here? Just to be a useless person? Was I born here to suffer alone? Why on earth I am here anyway if all is just gonna end up like this!!"
Theo said to himself. Then tears drop from  his eyes.

One day, all the prisoner was gathering for a gospel preach. The preacher was a woman who bravely preach the gospel of God.
Theo was in the gathering and asked confusedly.

"What's this gathering all about? "

"This gathering is all about Gospel preach! That we are not alone!"
His friend response.

"Gospel preach? You mean about the Lord? I'll just have to go back inside there is nothing I can hear about that!"
Theo hesitate to go.

"Look! I might not know.. What you've been through! But if you don't want to listen then we don't force you. Even if we we're just prisoners and everyone in the world thinks that were hopeless! I still believe that the Lord is with us!"
His friend said while he's disappointed.

Theo suddenly speechless. And he felt something in his heart.

"What feeling is this? "
Theo asked while holding his chest.
Through the Holy Spirit Theo joined the gathering of Gospel Preach.
The woman preach the gospel about God's forgiveness of the sinners.

"Hell to all the prisoner's gathered here! Call me Ms Marian I am here to preach a wonderful gospel to those people who need to hear this today!.
You are all here! You are all prisoners the police put you in caged because you commit a crime! You did bad things, horrible things and else! But let me remind you all. If you submit yourself to the Lord! Nothing shall be impossible! Yes your a sinner we all are! But let me tell you! God is ready to opened his arms to those who comeback! The world tell you that if you've done something bad! You will never be forgiven! But let me remind you God is waiting for you all! God will washed away your sins! God's love is way more bigger than your sins! So? Talk, pray and repent to him! It's never too late! Most of all let me tell you all! God loves you so much!! I hope this short preach gospel will remind you all that it's never too late! You're all are special to God and always will be. Can I have an Amen?!

"Amen!!! "
All the prisoners shouted! And applause