CHAPTER SIXTEEN: COLTON

Alyssa was snapped out from her staring contest with the man when Ozan touched her elbows and was already beside her. She didn't even notice that Ozan have already stood up and got to her side. Breaking her gaze on the man, she looked up towards Ozan who have already tilted his face down towards her and spoke.

'I didn't know you have already arrived.' She noticed how he wrapped his thick arm and rested his hand on the lower of her back causing her to flush and heat crawl from his palm on where it was placed on her towards her neck.

'We arrived just awhile ago from the market.'

'Have you had a great time?' Ozan asked still bending towards her ear. 'Hmmm. Yes.' She slightly nodded. Remembering their company, she looked towards the stranger and blushed further finding that the man was watching the both of them. Clearing her throat, she made a space between her and Ozan as they were just now so close and she's embarrassed that the stranger saw that.

'You have a visitor?' Alyssa queried in soft voice and pointedly looked at the still staring man. She noticed how his thick eyebrows were furrowed a bit as if he was not in a good mood just now.

'Ah yes.' Ozan acknowledged. 'Come.'. And Ozan guided her towards the chair he was occupying awhile ago. Looking around, she can't see Janice indicating that the girl left them already awhile ago and she was too occupied to notice. Ushered by Ozan, she was now sitting and Ozan stayed beside her while standing. Ozan gestured towards the man who was sitting opposite them.

'Alyssa, meet Colton. He was a- an acquaintance, visiting from south.'

'Nice to meet you.' Alyssa gave Colton a small smile and watched as the man acknowledged her greeting by tilting his head.

Some seconds passed before the man spoke. 'Nice to meet you too, Ms. Alyssa.' His voice. Something about it was familiar to her but she can't pinpoint where she heard it. Before she have further chance to ponder about his voice and where she heard it, Ozan already swept her up on her feet and were now ushering her out towards the walkway. 'I remember I have something to show you.' Ozan told her in low voice, then next to his shoulder towards Colton in a louder voice, 'We'll see you later. Janice will accompany you to your room.' And not waiting for a response, they both left the room where Colton was still in.

'What was that for?' Alyssa blurted out as she can't deny that Ozan was acting a bit not himself or if not rude with how he handled the situation awhile ago with Mr. Colton especially that he was a guest. They were still walking while Ozan is clasping her arm. Ozan chose not to answer her at that moment and she only had a chance to look up on him and spy his brows furrowed before they have gotten out of the manor and soft breeze hit her accompanied with the floral scent coming from the garden. Choosing not to press him more about Mr. Colton, she looked back infront while they continued their brisk walk.

With the cabin in view, she only obligingly followed as Ozan and she ascended the short steps towards the cabin and soon, they were already inside. When the door have shut, Alyssa haven't had anymore time before Ozan have enclosed her between the closed door and himself and his lips were already upon her. With the swiftness of it all, she haven't had the chance to do anything but just to held his biceps that was already bracing her in between and enjoy the warmth of him and the sensation she's feeling in his kiss. With his tongues's probing, she gave him his entry and parted her lips. Sighing and melting in his embrace, she haven't really known how much time passed before they were forced to break away just to be able to breathe.

Ozan had his forehead touching her forehead while she has her eyes closed still reeling from the aftereffects of his kiss. 'I missed you.' Ozan suddenly proffesed to her making her eyes go wide and a shy smile crept up on her lips. Looking up on him, she brought her palms up and caressed his cheek. 'I missed you as well.' She answered.