The Good News

PREVIOUS CHAPTER: "So who is it." Anne said, still wondering what was making Marcy cry.

Marcy quickly turned to face Anne and tell her who it was

"Its my mom..." 

Third POV: Anne and Marcy stood there for a second stun. Anne was stun because this was the first time that she has every seen or heard Marcy get a call from her own mom or dad.

Marcy of course was stun for almost the same reason, yet Marcy also did feel worried. 

Afterall, the last time Marcy got a call from her mom was when she broke her leg and, her mom called to ask how much her leg was going to cost to get it fix. 

Marcy just pushed that thought away asking Anne if she could step out for a second to make the call. 

Anne just nodded her head still confused about the whole ordeal, but hoped that Marcy would be able tell her after her phone call.  

Marcy POV: I closed the door, definitely not like before and answered the call.

Mom: "Hiiii my baby how is everything going"

I was a little caught off guard, as not only has my mom never said that in her entire life, but she had a weird type of tone. One that no one would make unless they were going to reveal some last minute changes. 

Marcy: "Mom what's going on, why are you talking like that, and wait what are you even saying?"

All I could hear was a sigh on the line before my mother replied. 

Mom: "Wow could not even say, hi mom, oh well looks like you caught me lets say there has been some changes..." 

Marcy: "What type of changes?" "Oh sorry hi mom." 

Mom: "Ah thanks sweetie, now about your collage..." 

Third POV:

Marcy froze up when her mom mention this, not only did her mom just remind her what she would have to tell Anne, but it made her worried what else was her mom was going to do to make it worse.  

She could not help but thing of the worse things possible, like "you are going to be their for a extra year", "you cant play any of your games there", and worse of all "you cant see Anne anymore."

Yet what her mom told her changed all of thoughts forever, changing her hatred toward her mom, to absolutely loving her 

Mom: "Anyways sweetie what I wanted to tell you is that your switching collages" 

Marcy's heart was beating more faster then ever (other then or course being close to Anne ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yet Marcy was not out of the clear to celebrate, Afterall she had no idea why her mom was doing this and of course which collage she is going to.  

Marcy's first question was "why?"  waiting for her mom replied, Marcy was hoping it was because she loved her daughter and wanted her to be happy, yet of course it was not the reason. 

Mom: "The reason is because this other collage offers the same teaching, lower rules, and it cost way less then the other collage."

Marcy could not help but roll her eyes "Of course always about the money" Marcy thought. But Marcy could not focus on that, she had a bigger question to ask.

Marcy: "Hey mom?"

Mom: "Yes what is it, I cant talk for much longer."

Marcy: "Which college is it?"