Who's In Charge

The whole hallway started to chant, Anne, Marcy, and Sprigs name. Yet the fun did not live for long, as a roar echoed the hallways, through the chanting.

????: "ANNE BOONCHUY, MARCY WU, AND SPRIG PLANTER TO MY OFFICE!!!!!"

Anne, Marcy, Sprigs, and the whole hallway, locked eyes on a very bald person, with a tag that said....

Anne/Marcy/Sprig/Whole hallway: "MR. X!!!" 

Third POV: 

MR. X: "WELL ARE YOU DEAF GET IN MY OFFICE NOW!!" 

As Anne, Marcy and Spring quickly went inside there was MR. X in his chair with his back turn to them. 

MR. X: "WELL WELL WELL what to do with you..."

Anne: "Look I'm sorry I did not mea.." 

MR. X: "Of course not, no one ever is, maybe I should say that when I expel you." 

Anne/Marcy: "WAIT WHAT!" 

MR. X: "Well what did you expect a light slap on the wrist?" 

Anne: "Well I don't know." 

MR. X: "Well good news you wont be expelled, you think knocking out three kids and breaking lockers would get you expelled?" 

Anne: "Kinda.." 

MR. X: "Well your right." 

Anne: "Wait so I'm exp..." 

MR. X: "Oh goodness no, not yet at least." 

Marcy: "What do you mean?" 

MR. X: "Well let me tell you, as you may or may not know I'm one of the collage's administrators, I mainly take care of the students attending here, now what Anne did would get here expelled however all administrators have to make that decision, and as you know.." 

Anne: "Your the only one who knows.." 

MR. X: "CORRECT! ten point for hufflepuf.. I mean anyways I want to make a deal.." 

Anne: "What type?" 

Marcy: "Yeah.." 

MR. X: "Well I think you guys know you knocked out right.." 

Spring: "GRIME!" 

MR. X: "Yeah that's he's name, with his two buddy's.." 

Anne: "What are you getting at.." 

MR. X: "Would you believe me if I was too tell you, you were the first first to take down Grime's team it what five years..." 

Anne/Marcy/Spring: "FIVE YEARS!!" 

MR. X: "Yeah, still sounds crazy to me, now they have caused nothing but trouble and all the blame is placed on me, property damage, students getting hurt, and more, it's just been "terrific" since they got here." 

Anne: "So what do you want me to do.." 

MR. X: "Glad you asked, because you had no choice, anyways I think that they have a leader.." 

Spring: "Yeah Grim..." 

MR. X: "Oh no not Grime, but someone else, stronger, faster, better, and horrible to deal with." 

Anne/Marcy/Spring: "WHO!" 

MR. X: "Now that's the deal..." 

Anne: "Wait what..." 

MR. X: "I don't know, so that's why I need your help, I have tried many time's to get help by my students to find this person out, but all got scared as they were threatened by "Grime's" team.