A Drive To A New Life

THIRD POV:

Buz, Buz, Buz. Is that could be heard in Anne room, as she got up turning off the clock, she then turned her head to lock eyes with a furry friend. 

Anne: "Hi Domino how did my little baby sleep last night?"

Of course Domino said nothing, but instead jumped off the bed and pointed at the clock, then the window.

Anne: "Domino what are you doin..." Anne froze as she saw a very familiar raven hair girl at her door with 3 or 4 suitcases. Then Anne looked at the clock as it was 10:00 AM. 

FLASHBACK:

Anne got to her house greeted her parents, then said goodnight, plopped on her bed and started texting Marcy for tomorrow.

Anne: "Are you ready for tomorrow?"     

Marcy: "You bet I'm ready, I got all my suitcases ready what about you?" 

Anne: "Yeah everything I have is also packed got about 3 suitcases full." 

Marcy: "SWEET, also I have a question  or more like a request?" 

Anne: "Okay, ask away Mar-Mar." 

Marcy: "Okay well first HOW DO YOU KEEP ON COMING UP WITH THESE NAMES?!?!" 

Anne: "I don't really know I just look at you and I know Marbles ;)"

Marcy: "Anne stop your making me embarrassed." 

Anne: "What can Marce not keep up with the names 

Marcy: "ANNE!" 

Anne: "Okay, okay Im done."

Marcy: "Thank lor.."

Anne: "For now :)"

Marcy: "ANNE!"

Anne: "Okay, just ask your question, silly :)." 

Marcy: "Well ask you know the collage is kinda far right." 

Anne: "Yeah, I would say it's a little far about a hour long drive." 

Marcy: "Yeah, well I should have told you this earlier but I was to embarrassed, but I..."

Anne: "But I what?"

Marcy: "DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE!"

Anne: "HOW!?!?!" 

Marcy: "I failed my drive's test 3 times, and now they ask me to wait 3 weeks T-T." 

Anne: "How do you get around?"

Marcy: "Walking or biking."

Anne: "So let me get this right you want me to drive you and I to are collage because it's to far away, or parents can't take you because they busy all the time, and you have failed your drive's test?"

Marcy: "That's about it (>//////<)."

Anne: "Well of course I will take you there, your my best friend :)." 

Marcy:................

Marcy: "Thanks Anne..." 

Anne: "No problem, say what time do you want to meet?" 

Marcy: "Does 10:00 AM, sound good to you?

Anne: "Of course." 

Marcy: "Okay, so you are sure that you will not wake up on the dead line turn your head to face your cat Domino, just for you to greet your cat, then for Domino to jump off the bed point at the window so then you can see me, then at the clock which will say 10:00 AM on it, then you will get a flashback about this whole chat, so that higher beings can laugh of how I got everything correct?"