College Trouble

Anne: "No problem Mar-Mar, and thanks for helping me with homework and hey we already at are dorms, and its already dark wow."

Marcy: "Welp see you in the morning Anne, goodnight.

Anne: "Yeah goodnight, WAIT I WAS WONDERING IF WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!!"

Marcy: "Really? That would be sweet...."

Marcy could not help but blush thinking that they will be sleeping in the same bed, but instantly pushed the thought away know that she or Anne would sleep on the ground.

Anne: "YES, but anyways goodnight!"

Marcy: "Goodnight!"

As both girls closed their doors waiting for what was in store for tomorrow.  

THE NEXT MORNING 

Third POV: 

Marcy and Anne both woke up getting ready for what was in store for today, unfortunately no one even them would expect the chaos in store. 

Marcy POV: 

"Hmm should I knock?" "Nah she's probably up by now, and plus I don't think I want what happen yesterday to happen again". Just as I said that Anne's door opened, she had a cute white shirt, with a leather jacket on. She was wearing a nice pair of blue jeans, oh my god Anne why did you have to look so damn cute today. 

Third POV: 

Marcy: "Wow your gorgeous." 

Marcy in a flash put her hand over her mouth, getting very red at the millisecond. 

Anne was a little confused but smiled and chuckled a bit before stating...

Anne: "Heh well I must be in heaven because I see an angle in front of me." 

As Anne said that she was looking at Marcy straight at her eyes with a teasing look. 

Marcy: "A...AA...ANNE STOP!!!!" 

Anne: "But Marcy I thought you were a star not a human, oh well at least you look as gorgeous as one." 

Marcy: "A..AAA...A..ANNE WE HAVE TO GO OKAY!!!!!" 

Anne: "Alright fine ill stop." 

Just like that both girls made their way to class, however something did not feel right. Anne and Marcy could sworn they heard Marcy's name being gossiped throughout the hallways, hidden from the two of them. Then a younger kid one of looked like they did not even belong in college came up. 

??????: "Hi Anne!!!!" 

Anne checked to see who it was and gasped like she just reunited with her cat. 

Anne: "It can't be.... SPRIG!!" 

SPRIG: "ANNE!!" 

The both of them went into a hug. 

Marcy: "Oh hi looks like your a friend of Anne's?" 

Anne: "OMG Marcy how could I forget to tell you about SPRIG, they were my best friend before you were, sadly we had to part ways." 

Marcy: "Why?" 

Sprig: "You think we should tell her?" 

Anne: "Yes but Marcy do you really want to know?" 

Marcy: "I do Anne." 

Anne: "Fine, even though the story's short it is somewhat sad." 

FLASHBACK