College Life

Last time: Marcy looked ahead to see a grand collage, with a sigh saying "WELCOME TO SAINT JAMES COMMUINTY COLLEGE" Marcy smiled to herself, then at Anne

Anne: "MARCY ARE YOU READY!?!"

Marcy: "You bet I 'am"

As they parked their car, grabbed their luggage and walked into their new life's.

Their Collage Life. 

Third POV: Anne and Marcy waited at office waiting to see what was happening, as they waited to be assigned the dorm they will be at. 

Office Lady: "Anne and Marcy pls come up here." 

Marcy and Anne both looked at each other before walking up to see which dorm room they get. 

Office Lady: "Anne you shall be in dorm 45 Marcy you shall be in dorm 46 sound good?"

Anne and Marcy: "YES!" 

Office Lady: "Great take your keys and get out of my sight." 

Marcy and Anne quickly went away before they quickly up roared in happiness.

Marcy: "Oh my glob Anne we are right next to each other do you know how cool that is!!!!!!" 

Anne: " I know dude, we can do so much we could even have sleepovers!!" 

Marcy and Anne: "YESSSSS" "YEEEEEEEEEEE" 

Random guy????????: "CAN YOU SHUT UP" 

Marcy: "Wait a minute how did he get in here?" 

Anne: "Good question...."  

Anne: "ANYWAYS LET'S GO!" 

Marcy: "Yeah let's go." 

Just like that Marcy and Anne quickly went over to their dorms to what they had in store. 

Anne: "To be honest, don't know what I was expecting." 

Marcy: "Yeah me too it's just empty with a bed and a desk, bathroom, and shelf's." 

Anne: "Want to start unpacking?" 

Marcy: "YOU BET!!" 

Just like that the two girls started to unpack all their items. 

TWO HOURS??? LATER:

After the time period Marcy's room looked like something that should be in a made up DND game.  While Anne's room had all of her favorite things around like photos, the color blue, plush cats of Domino, An image of her cat Domino eating Domino's pizza and much more. 

Anne: "Wow Marcy this room is sick I LOVE IT!!!!" 

"T....T..Thanks Anne" Is all Marcy could say before she became a blushing mess, and looking away from Anne so she would not see. 

Marcy: "I...I..I like your room to Anne "

Anne: "Thanks Mar Mar, and dang its already 10 pm?" 

Marcy: "Wow I guess time flies by huh." 

Anne: "Guess so, welp goodnight Marcy 

Marcy: "Night Anne ready for college?" 

Anne: "NOPE!"

Marcy just chucked at Anne's question before going in her dorm and to bed, and Anne did the same, waiting for what was in store for tomorrow. 

THE NEXT DAY:

Third POV: 

Anne woke up to see that classes were about to start in 10 mins, instantly Anne got her self up and got ready. She got dress ate breakfast, grabbed her bag and ran out of the door as fast as possible, as she ran though her door she saw someone on the other side, a Raven hair girl, Anne realizing she could not stop, as she accepted her fate and crashed into Marcy.