Chapter 3~Lorenzo

After leaving the market, I headed straight to the beach. The beach was my safe place; nobody knew that I was here—not my mom, not my brother, and especially not my father.
My father was a strict man; he thinks that if I don't get involved in the family business, I won't be successful. That is so not true.
That's why I got my own place and moved out. I loved my mother and my sister; they weren't like my father or brother. My younger sister, Lola, loved the beach too when we were younger, but I haven't seen her near the beach since my father married her off to one of his companions sons.
I was devastated. I loved my sister, and I didn't want her to be married off like that to a man she didn't even know.
I wanted to help; I wanted to go in there and grab her by the arm and leave forever, but my father locked me in my room. That was 3 years ago, and I can't bring anything back now.
She calls often, which I am happy about, but when I want to see her, she's always busy.
I've been alone since. I do have friends, yeah, but I don't have family.
The girl from the market was different; I felt like she was different. I felt an electrical connection between us; that can't just be nothing.
I have a feeling I scared her off because of how fast she left. Maybe I am wrong, or maybe people just don't want to be near me.
I stepped on the soft sand and made my way near the shore. The sunset was beautiful today. I just wish Lola was here to see it.
I took out my phone, snapped a couple pictures, and sent them to her. 'Wish you were here' I added to the pictures.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to take in the salty smell of the ocean.
My mind keeps going back to the same girl from the market. Stella. What a beautiful name. I need to find her. But how? I only know her name. Then I remembered that when I was walking into the store, I heard Carlos talking to her in a way that looked like they had known each other for a long time. I need to get to Carlos.
I grabbed all of my belongings and headed to my car. "I will find you, Stella."