~ 09 ~

"NO!" He woke up. Breath shaking as hell, he tried holding back his tears even though he is the only one in his room.

"Fuck why me?!" Jungkook wanted to end this shit running in his head.

Running his palms in his hair, locking it tight because of the pressure and whispered "it's my fucking fault" trying not to cry.

Eventually he got from the bed and went to the bathroom for taking something.

He reached to the top of the self taking out something...

A sharp knife

"I-I can't, fuck this world! I messed up everything, it's all my fault, MY FUCKING FAULT!!" He said trying to hold back tears. Slamming the mirror, it made a huge noise But Jungkook was so locked into his endless pressure. Blood bleeding from his hand, the mirror had a lot of cracks just like his heart.

"Argh! FUCK I CANT!!" He shouted and took the knife and kept it right at his heart, taking a deep sigh, closing his red eyes, but suddenly he remembered something.

4 years ago

Jungkook ran and huged his mother "eomma sarangae!" He confessed lovely to his mom. "I love you too son" his mother said kissing his forehead. "Thank you mom" he said hugging her even more tight. "I love you so much son"

They stayed still hugging each other, enjoying each others warm embrace.

Jungkook is 17 years old child who loves his mom to the core

"Son, what do you wanna be in future?" His mother asked him cupping his face. "Um... I wanna be your best child" JungKook said chuckling. His mom giggled at his reply and said "you are always my only best child." She said and pecked his forehead. "I.... I wanna be an idol!" Jungkook said which made his mom smile. "Of course, your voice is beautiful!" She said ruffling his hair.

They still was hugging eachother, staying silent, until his mother broke the silence and started "Son?" , "yeah mom?" Jungkook asked. "Can you do me a favour?" She said smiling sadly which made Jungkook confused. "Yeah tell me" he said.

"No matter how hard the situation is, never lose hope in life... I will one day see you in a big stage with millions of flowers who loves you" his mother said weakly.

Jungkook was happy to hear this and huged his mother even more tighter. "Thank you mom" he replied. But then his dad entered the room "Dad!" Jungkook ran to hug him but was stopped by his mother, she said "it's better if you go and take a shower", "yeah mom!" He said happily running quickly to go take a shower.

Just when he was about to get to the stairs he heard something loud which was more like a-

End of flash back

"NO! Not that again!" Jungkook said trying not to think about it. "Fuck this" he cursed under his breath and cleaned his bleeding hands and acted nothing happened.

It's 3.57am, he had almost 1 hour left to go to college. He went to take a shower, this time for a little longer.

Taehyung woke up to his alarm, it's 4.05am. Feeling lazy to get up but somehow got up and went off to go to the bathroom.

Before he entered he saw light coming from the bathroom and thought Jungkook was showering. He entered.

"Jungkook, I'll brush my teeth and after you come, I'll go take a shower, is that alright?" Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes.

"Yes hyung" Jungkook replied. But suddenly

"AHHHH!!" Taehyung screamed. "Taehyung?!" Jungkook was confused, din't know what is happening outside, he quickly grabbed the robe and came out wearing it. "Tae-" , "what happened to the mirror?!" Taehyung said looking at jungkook. "Oh that..." jungkook hesitated. "I actually threw a ball while playing" Jungkook managed to lie. "What?" Taehyung said confused. "If so, now where is the ball?" Taehyung asked. "That, i-it fell out the window after it hit the mirror" Jungkook said. "Well, it may be dangerous still having it here as it may lead to injuries because of the small pieces of mirror" Taehyung let out. "Alright doctor!" Jungkook said making Taehyung chuckle.