6.Farewell

The sky was as gray as if it had cried. After leaving you, I didn't feel any freer. The sour air smelled of our distance, and a scene of heart-wrenching ending, like breathing, couldn't stop. The yellowed diary in the drawer drained all memories, and that smile belonged to the summer, our past, forgotten clockwise. Love after suffocation, careless tears were unnecessary. I know neither you nor I were wrong, we just forgot how to step back. Meeting in the vast sea of ​​people, then parting. The end of fate is predetermined, you just accompanied me for a while, why should I ask for too much? As fate dissipates, I can only wave goodbye to you. I think it's time to leave this heartbreaking city. I have already submitted a transfer application to the school and it has been approved. At the airport, I recalled everything that happened to me in this city. Every detail is deeply engraved in my mind. Two hours later, I arrived at my destination, Yangzhou, located at the intersection of the Yangtze River and the Beijing-Hangzhou Grand Canal, so it has abundant water resources. Walking in the Riverside Park or by the Slender West Lake, you can see the magnificent waves of the Yangtze River, the picturesque scene of the water and sky, especially during sunrise and sunset, the reflections on the river are like poetry and painting. And boats shuttle back and forth on the canal, giving people a sense of vitality and vigor in this city. Yangzhou's garden landscape is most famous for the Slender West Lake. With its vast water area and islands scattered all over, each island is adorned with exquisite pavilions and towers, arranged in a picturesque manner, offering delightful scenery. Strolling in the garden, you can not only enjoy the beautiful scenery but also experience the unique charm of traditional Chinese gardens, as if stepping into vivid landscape paintings. Yangzhou is known as the "Land of Culture". Here not only nurtures numerous literati and scholars but also has rich cultural heritage. Walking through the streets and alleys of Yangzhou, you will find many ancient and elegant bookstores and teahouses. These places are important venues for cultural exchanges and the best places to feel the cultural atmosphere of Yangzhou. Here, I rented a small rental house, although it's so small that it couldn't be smaller, but it meets all my needs. There is a very comfortable bed, a hundred times more comfortable than the one in my dormitory. I was surprised that Yangzhou University, ranked first in the city, invited me to study there. They told me that I could start attending classes normally next week.