10.Spring Mud

After half a year passed, I heard unexpected news that will remain surprising to me for the rest of my life: Sujin is going abroad to study in the United States, at Sebastien University. It's truly astonishing! Completely beyond my expectations, yet I have to accept it. With his grades, studying abroad is the right choice. I think I can adapt to the distance; love is always beyond our control. I'd rather find another way to love you from afar.Imagining the imprint of your lost lips, imagining the trips we missed, imagining the moment you leave. If I had the courage to keep you here, let me cherish the memories alone. If the sun always shines brightly, if the rainbow never fades, could you stay?Words are swirling in the air, silent between you and me. Holding your hand, yet tears fill your eyes. The journey is long and endless; I wish I could gather the courage to protect you well, not let you suffer. Even if it means enduring bitterness. Those painful memories, buried in the spring soil, nourish the earth and bloom into a new season.Your tears in the wind, dripping into memories, let's name it "Cherish." The mist disperses, everything becomes clear, love and pain become memories. If love is poison, then you are my only antidote. But now, this bottle of antidote has been destroyed.The cherry blossom season we haven't reached, the unused camera, the restaurant we haven't visited. Still waiting for our trip, waiting for the sunset in Paris, holding hands under the Eiffel Tower, waiting to say "I do," waiting for the future. Having you by my side every day, cherishing every moment, afraid that it might suddenly be too late, loving you well.The clock is ticking down, the happiness we have left. The passion we embrace at this moment will always be profound. The heartbeat is counting down, the warmth left in life, at least loving you with all my might.With your jet-black hair, I'm not afraid of growing old. After the darkness, there's the sunrise; after the tears, there's persistence. True love is day after day, never giving up, repeatedly saying "I do."The eyes that haven't aged yet, seize the time to look at you. Love never stops. A scenery, a new life every day, cherishing every moment, using every breath to love you well.I will always remember the summer breeze. Clear as day, you say you love me. I see your cool smile, sometimes shy. The summer breeze gently blows through your hair, through your ears, our summer, the wind softly whispers.The 10:30 plane is about to arrive, the airport is still crowded. A year ago, we were so happy, filled with laughter and tears. I thought continuing was an understanding between us, but you said you needed to leave. Does having something mean starting to lose it? The more I give you, the more you want to avoid it. Love can't answer all the questions.Love is like quicksand, I won't struggle, let it be. I'm not afraid. Love is like quicksand, the worries in my heart, unwilling to let go.The chaos at the airport stops after a while. Everyone here has their own direction. Hastily taking off, hastily landing. Taking away others' stories, leaving behind our own memories. Perhaps, the most beautiful thing isn't holding onto time, but holding onto memories. Like the feeling of our first meeting, even an inadvertent smile, is the story we miss the most. Hopefully, time is like the first time we met.Security check completed, I turn around again, wanting to see you, but the people getting onto the plane after me block my view. In the crowd, I stand on tiptoe, stretching my neck, but still can't see you... a wave of sadness rushes over me, tears streaming down my cheeks.