Chapter 4: Discovery

Calyston Kingdom, Uleria, January 30, 2025/719

The Arcadians stepped out of the carriage, followed by Sir Nowak and his companions. They marveled at the medieval architecture of Calysto, reminiscent of the Bran Castle. Gabriel II took in every detail of the palace with wide-eyed wonder.

"Holy! It's like we traveled back in time," he mused to himself, maintaining his smile.

Sir Nowak led the way, walking past the Arcadians. "Please, follow me to the Royal Gardens of the Palace. There, you will meet King Iril Renvous and his daughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Pella Renvous," he announced, waving at the guards by the large wooden gates to open them.

The Arcadians followed Sir Nowak through the opened gates, taking in the medieval architecture of Calysto. Although it didn't match Arcadia's superior and more beautiful arts and architecture, it was certainly reminiscent of medieval France.

As they walked along the stone pathway toward the Royal Garden of Uleria, Cecillia gently tapped the Crown Prince's shoulder. Gabriel II turned to her, whispering, "What is it, Cecillia?"

Cecillia retrieved two leather gloves from inside her black suit and offered them to him. The Crown Prince was taken aback but accepted them, feeling uncomfortable as he put them on, especially when his hands feels itchy.

"Thank you," Gabriel II sighed, and they continued their walk in silence.

As they approached the Royal Garden, they could see King Iril Renvous standing tall, his presence commanding respect. Beside him stood his daughter, Princess Pella Renvous, a young woman of grace and beauty. The Arcadians stopped a few feet away, waiting for the proper moment to greet the King and his daughter.

Cecillia stood beside the Crown Prince, her posture poised and alert, ready to assist him in any way necessary. Captain Ferus and the guards remained behind, keeping a watchful eye on their surroundings. Gabriel II straightened his posture, trying to appear more regal despite the discomfort of the gloves. He glanced at Cecillia, who nodded subtly, indicating that it was time to greet the royal family.

The Crown Prince turned to the King and his daughter, clearing his throat before speaking in a graceful and melodic voice, "Greetings, King of Calysto, your Majesty King Iril, and your beautiful daughter, Her Highness Princess Pella. I am Crown Prince Gabriel II of the Kingdom of Arcadia, and beside me is my advisor, Cecillia." He introduced himself and Cecillia, bowing gracefully with a gentle and mesmerizing smile that caused some of the women around, including the Princess, to blush.
(Otherworldly rizz yessir)

As the Crown Prince finished his introduction, King Iril stepped forward, a warm smile on his face. "Welcome to Calysto, Crown Prince Gabriel II and Cecillia. It is an honor to have you here," King Iril said, his voice filled with sincerity.

Princess Pella, her smile matching her father's warmth, curtsied gracefully. "Welcome, Crown Prince Gabriel II and Lady Cecillia. We hope your journey was pleasant," she greeted them, her gaze lingering on Gabriel II with obvious admiration.

King Iril chuckled softly as he noticed his daughter's admiration for the Arcadian Crown Prince. He cleared his throat to suppress his amusement and changed the topic.

"My Arcadian guests, is it true that you brought five massive floating steel structures?" King Iril asked, his curiosity evident.

Gabriel II nodded, his smile widening. "Ah, the diplomatic fleet in the harbor? Yes, those are not exactly 'Floating Steel Fortresses'," he replied.

King Iril and the other Calystonians looked intrigued. "Then, what are they called? How can such giant steel structures float on water?" King Iril inquired, fascinated by the Arcadian technology.