Sozin's Comet: Aang Kyra

Aang's POV

I made a friend while away, it was a Lion Turtle. I had asked for advice about my mere situation, and the Turtle showed me a vison. The vision was a young boy and he was a doer of evil. He also could fire bend, and he was burning the woods. The villagers had captured him and taken him to their powerful protector, The Lion Turtle, who was underneath their city. It rose and looked at the young boy and said "Jin.. You have used a very beautiful bending skill for destruction. I have watched you destroy the sacred woods for the spirits and I am not pleased. I have watched you be evil to the people around you. I gave you this skill for the greater good, and you have missed used it. Your punishment is the removal of your bending." I watched as the Turtle put one claw on Jin's collar bone and the another on the center of his forehead. The power glowed and then vanished. Jin fell, he was weak and powerless. As the Lion Turtle stopped the vision, he told me if I don't want to choose death then this is what I should do. So he bestowed this gift onto me, in hopes I use it for good. The Lion Turtle took me to where I needed to be, right on the border of the Earth Kingdom. Momo and I got on top of the many earth cylinders. I watched the sun set, and waited for the all powerful Fire Lord. While watching the horizon I saw someone floating in the air. It finally reached me, "Kyra?" She landed where I was standing. She ran up and hugged me, "Aang!!" I hugged her back and then pulled away, "What are you doing here?" She smiled, "Did you find your answer?" I smiled, "Yeah you were right.. Lion Turtles are gifted.." She smirked, "Well you could of said that you were going to go find one! I didn't know you were just going to leave like that with no warning!" She crossed her arms. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, "Well you see I was mediatating and I thought I was in the spirit world and I saw this island in the middle of the ocean and I just followed it." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes, "Well as long as you are ok.." I looked back to the horizon and finally saw the first Fire Nation ships. "You need to leave Kyra.." She sighed, "Last piece of advice, don't be afraid. Your good influence will be your greatest ally." She pulled me into an embrace and then pulled away jumping off. She glided towards the ships. I watched as Ozai ripped of his cloak and jumped towards me. The battle begins.        

Kyra's POV

I look back as my little brother as he finally faced his fear. I sighed and looked ahead of me. I saw a cluster of ships heading towards me. I sent a wave of air behind me making me go faster. I finally reached the first ship, I land and run to the back wing. Toph has secretly been teaching me metal bending. I ripped the back wing off and the ship starts to fall. I jump off the back and send a wave of air towards the falling ship. The ship hits the ship next to it causing a collision. Which stops the three others that were flying next to them. I smile and glide to the next section of ships and bust the front window. The fire benders start to give me everything they have. I diminish almost every attack, but one flame hit my arm burning my left shoulder. I groan and metal bend me a body suit and air bend the attackers up into the ceiling knocking them out. I bend off the metal suit and I go to the stirring wheel. I run the whole air craft into the other five ships. I jump out the window and glide to another section of five. This time I see Toph and Sokka. Sokka is holding Toph who is hanging over the edge. I watch as Sokka throws his sword hitting two fire nation soldiers. I glide down and catch it putting it into the band on my waist. "Hold on Toph!" I hear him yell. I can see the fear on Toph's face, "I am Sokka!" I finally see Suki heading towards them on a falling aircraft. I look back at Sokka and Toph, more fire nation soldiers appear. I glide down and send fists of fire done on them. They don't back down, I bring up water from the ocean and wash the soldiers off the platform. Suki runs into the ship with Sokka and Toph on it. I watch as Toph falls onto it, I sigh with relief and run to Sokka. "Sokka what's wrong?" He grabs his leg, "It's my right leg." I pick him up and we fall onto the falling air ship below. I air bend a tunnel so that when we hit, it isn't painful. Suki runs up and grabs Sokka.

 "Wait here I'll be right back." I glided over to a flying ship and clear out all the soldiers. I move it over to the group and they jumped off of the falling craft and onto mine. I go to the top and let them in, Toph and Suki help Sokka into the medical center. I go to the front and reach the stirring wheel. I stirred it over to the canyon next to where Aang is fighting. As we landed I grabbed Aang's glider and run to the bottom of the ship. The medical center is small but Sokka will be fine here. I look to Suki, "Suki if it looks like Aang is going to lose you steer this ship out of here understood." She nodded. I walked over to Sokka and handed him his sword, "My space sword!" I smiled and went over to Toph, "Watch over them Toph." She smiled, "Where are you going?" I looked at her, "I'm going to the Fire nation palace." I run to the top and out through the broken window. I glance over at my brother and Ozai, Aang is in the avatar state. I sigh and jump off the cliff behind me and start to glide over to the Fire Nation in hopes that Azula hasn't killed Zuko.