Frozen in Time: Kyra

1 year and 1 month.

Zuko and I had gotten married four days after his ceremony. It was beautiful, Aang had walked me down the aisle. We married a day after my birthday making me 17. His birthday was two days before also making him 17. Then nine months later I had twins a boy and a girl. Ling and Ren were the most beautiful things I had ever seen.Only at 1 year 1 month and I can see that they are going to be very good benders. Zuko and I have taken them to Ember Island so that I can spend some alone time with my family. Aang and Katara are coming to visit in a few days. Maybe even Sokka and Toph. Aang has been quite busy with restoring the earth kingdom he is creating a new city there. Toph has started a metal bending school, which she seems to be doing very well with. Sokka has gone back to the Southern Water Tribe to help the rebuild of it. Katara has been at the Northern Water Tribe teaching healers. As for relationships, Katara finally wasn't so confused anymore, because me and Sokka walked into Aang and her kissing. Sokka and Suki broke up a few weeks after the crowning because Suki didn't want to be away from the Kyoshi Warriors. Toph then started to drop hints and we all aren't sure if Sokka is seeing them...

I'm laying on the beach watching my husband and the twins playing. The twins are in their suits flicking the sand in the air. Zuko is shirtless and is laughing with them. He looks towards me and winks. I smile and stand looking down at myself. I wipe off the sand that was on my red two piece. I went to sit next to Ren he looked up at me and I was stunned to see what happened next, a small flame came from his fist. I gasped and looked at Zuko who's mouth was open, "Zuko! Did you see that?" He smiled at me"Yes! He took after his daddy!" I smiled as I bent down and kissed Ren. "He's super young to be bending, isn't he?" He smiled as he picked up Ling and sat her in his lap. "Well in the Fire Nation that means he will be a powerful bender." I smiled and fixed Ren's black puff of hair. I looked at Ling,"Now my lovely daughter will you be a air bender?" Zuko looked up at me,"I truly hope so.. She already looks just like you my queen." I smirked and looked at her and smiled. I heard loud yelling behind me, "Zuko what in the world is that?" He chuckles and points behind me. I turn to see up Appa flying towards us. I look back and down at the kids, "Alright my sweethearts let's go see your Uncle." I stood up and grabbed Ling from Zuko. As Zuko grabbed Ren and stood up following me. Appa landed right next to us, "Good grief Sokka could you point those smelly things somewhere else!" Toph says as she kicks him off the saddle. Sokka has his socks in his hands and smiles at us, "Hey guys!" Katara jumps off and runs to me, "Kyra!" She hugs me and tickles Ling. Aang air bends down, "Hi Kyra.." He comes over and hugs me tightly. He pulls away as I look at how much he had changed in the last few months. "Aang are you getting taller?" I realized we were eye to eye now he only smiled as he looked to Katara who rolled her eyes. Aang looks to Ling and puts out his hands, "Come to Uncle Aang." Ling pulls towards him with her arms out. Aang pulls her off my waist and cradles her. I look over at Zuko and Ren, Katara is playing peekaboo with him. I finally see Toph climb off of Appa, "Hey let me hold one of the nasty booger makers." Zuko goes over to her and hands her Ren. Toph smiles and cradles him. Sokka walks over to her, "He's so squishy.." He says while poking Ren in the face. Ren giggles and grabs Sokka's finger and bites it, "Ow!" Tophs laughs hard, "I like this one!" I smile as I walk over to her, "This one is Ren, Toph." Toph smiles, "Hello Ren.." I here a groan behind me, "Uh Kyra?" Aang says. I look up from Ren and see Zuko wincing at the scene behind me, "What Aang?" I turn to see Aang covered in green barf. Ling is giggling, "Zuko grab Ling and we should all walk back to the villa, it's time for the kids to nap." Sokka points at Aang and chuckles, "You look like seaweed!" Katara bends the barf off of Aang and flings it onto Sokka. Sokka starts to gag, "I think I'm gonna barf!" He runs towards the villa, and we all follow giggling behind the frantic Sokka.

As we enter into the villa, I see Sokka is in the fountain getting off the barf, "Sokka! That's not a tub!" Zuko hands me Ling as he runs up to Sokka and helping him out. Ling giggles as Sokka falls out of the fountain,"I think your children have it out for me Kyra." Zuko smiles at me and winks, "Oh Sokka they just find humor in your stupid ways." I say as I head towards the twin's rooms. Everyone laughs and Sokka just sticks his tongue out at me. "Hey Toph follow me and we will put the kids down for a nap." Toph comes up beside me and we walk down the main hallway to the twins room. I open the door and gently set Ling in her bright orange crib. Toph does the same with Ren in his red one, "Did I put him in right? Is he comfortable?" I smile and walk over to Ren's crib and he is peacefully asleep. "Yes Toph he is peacefully sleeping, you did fine." She sighs and heads for the door with me at her heels. I turn back towards the twins as I shut the door and whisper,"Mommy loves you both." I shut the door.