03 - Mr. Malhotra

And then here I am today standing as the "CEO of Malhotra Industries" after proving myself to this world that I did not get this post easily

I worked hard and achieved it with my capability.

"Ma'am we reached" said my secretary while getting down from the car and opening the door for me.

"Thank you" I replied him and started walking inside the company.

The employees greeted me and I nodded at them in response. I went towards the elevator which was exclusively built for the VIP members.

My secretary followed me inside and pressed the button of 18th floor where the office of my father was located.

We reached in a minute, I headed out first and made my way to his office.

I knocked the door twice and my father replied in return to "Come In".

I went inside and looked at him with no emotion. "You don't need to knock, Sejal" he said by looking at me.

"Well I do, Mr. Malhotra" I replied him with a hint of sarcasm hidden in my voice.

"Can you stop calling me that? I am your father" he replied in annoyance.

"Oh yeah, Thanks to remind me I totally forgot about that" I said while making myself comfortable on the sofa which was in his office.

"You can leave" he told my secretary who was standing right behind me.

Yash looked at me trying to ask my permission through his eyes. I signaled him in assurance to leave.

Once he left, I questioned my father in a calm tone "What are you trying to do, Mr. Malhotra?"

"I don't intend to do anything" he replied while checking some documents.

I was annoyed by his reply and asked him further "What did you want to discuss regarding the deal?"

My father looked at me and said