07 - Proximity

This day didn't turn out well for me

As I almost spent my day with the two most hated mens of my life.

Nothing was right today except the deal.

1. I got to know about my father's sudden leave which is totally suspicious.

2. I had to face my nightmares on working hours.

3. The accidental encounter with the man I loved once.

4. Instant realisation that he belonged to the most important company whom I could not afford to ignore.

5. The bruise on my wrist.

6. His unexpected confession.

7. Lunch which actually suffocated me.

These things were not enough so god added one more.

Right Now~'

8. This frustrating situation were my sleeve got stucked in his cufflink!!!

Like literally out of seven billion people on this planet my sleeves had to get stucked in between his cufflinks only? And that too today, right now I have no more energy to handle all these stuffs. I really need some 'me time' to process everything.

My thoughts are tangled where as my hand is working rapidly to untangle my coat's sleeve.

"Let me handle" He said in a low voice in my ears. I didn't realise the close proximity between us.

I.. i could feel his breathe fanning my ears.

I felt my cheeks burning this was an unfamiliar feeling.

I lifted my eyes from our tangled hands and looked up to his face. I looked in his eyes and he looked in mine.

I felt some weird feeling in my heart.

I started noticing his facial features his long eye lashes, his ebony eyes, his face which had a little amount of beard which perfectly suited his facial structure, NO it actually enhanced it more.

I took my eyes down from his chin to his neck my eyes stopped right at the sight of his Adam's apple which appeared quite Ĥot.