05 - Confession?

The hallway was quiet because no employees were present here as only some trusted one's can enter this floor

We both entered the meeting room while yash was still busy in informing me about some important deals which 'Aghnotri's' have signed recently.

I was heading towards my respective seat. But yash called me I looked at him when he said in his low voice "Ma'am Mr. Aghnotri" and signaled me to look in frent.

I took my eyes from him and shifted towards the guy which he indicated to look at.

I saw HIM.

The moment I glanced at him I felt weak. There was a sudden rush of adrenaline in my body which I couldn't take it.

My mind worked more faster then my heart it took me into all those flashbacks which I didn't want to remember.

Atleast not now, not in this place when I am standing here right in front of him.

I was trying.. I swear... I was.. to not break down in this exact moment.

My throat was thirsty and my surrounding felt suffocated.

A man who was beside him started speaking something. I didn't bother to listen him as I was so invested in someone else.

I was trying my best to not run away from this situation because it was too much for me to process.

I was trying to speak but my voice got stucked.

But finally the words came out from my mouth in a numb voice and I asked him the first question which popped in my mind.

"Why are you here?" I questioned him.

He was staring at me from the start I tried to read his eyes but was failed miserably.

He closed his eyes for a moment.

"I am here for you Ms. Malhotra" he said with no emotion in his eyes.

I remained silent at his reply.

I reminded myself no matter what I can't run away just because I have my personal issues.

It is wrong for me to mix my professional and personal life.

I took a deep breathe and calmed myself.