4/18/2024

I've been getting so many shifts!

I was meditating, and in the one session, I had a phantom shift all the way, (tail, ears, paws, muzzle- actually, it was a full body shift.) a mental shift, and two memories!

The first memory was about me (Patch) with a dog next to a lake with pine trees and everything. I think that was when I was still a human's pet, and we were camping. The dog was probably also a pet.

Another memory was of me (still Patch) climbing into a big tank of water and gracefully swimming off. (Before you ask, yes, foxes do swim,) I don't think I was supposed to be in there, and I probably got into trouble, but I could tell that I ahead lots of fun and loved swimming.

On my human life, I think my hopes of coming out to my family are gone. My mom watches Brett Cooper, who has made a few antitherian videos before, and while I don't think she knows what a therian is, my Mom isn't the most supportive of the LGBTQIA+ community, so I don't think she will really support therianthropy. The case is the same with my Dad, and I cannot tell my brother, because he will most likely tell my parents.

Fortunately, I have support and friends here, so I'm not that lonely in my therian life.

Edit: oh shoot! I forgot about the outro!

I run through the forest, through the night,

My feet weren't feet, they were paws,

Fox, snow leopard and dragon in one,

Stuck in a body on a human,

As I run til first light.

Crystal🐾🌲❄️