"Can't i just eat my food in peace?"

Throwing on your coat and grabbing your keys from the kitchen counter, you advance towards the front door, unlocking it and exiting your home before locking the door behind you as you leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The drive wasn't far, the McDonalds was only like 10 minutes away, but it was literally chucking it down outside, so there was no way anyone would catch you in that mess.

The traffic was dense, most people were ending their shifts at this time, so it was kinda expected to be honest.

BUZZ!!

You subconsciously tapped impatiently on the steering wheel, watching the red traffic light intently, waiting for the second it goes to green...

BUZZ!!

You ignore it, too tired and hungry to be bothered with whatever messages you are receiving.

You accelerate, before pressing down your foot, and continuing your quick journey for dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~

When you arrive home, you lock the door of your home behind you and toss your keys onto the kitchen counter, but place the McDonalds food bag gently next to your keys.

BUZZ!!

Pulling your phone out of your pocket, you check your notifications with a sigh.

•—————————————————————•
                                  VINNY
(6:22pm)
Y/N I know you don't wanna talk
to me, but come on dude.

(6:24pm)
Please don't ignore me, I just
want to talk

-

(7:04pm)
If you didn't wanna work with us
anymore, you could've just told us,
You didn't have to move out of
New Jersey.

•—————————————————————•

He was bothering you again, even after you told him you didn't want anything to do with his fitness gig.

"Can't I just eat my food in peace..?"

You were starting to lose your patience with him, the whole reason you moved was so you could be left alone away from all of that chaotic shit that was happening in New Jersey. Slenderman? You don't fuck with that shit. Shootings? You don't fuck with that. Figures in black? Say it again: YOU. DONT. FUCK. WITH. THAT. SHIT.

Placing your phone face down on the counter, you ignore Vinny's messages.

"When is he gonna get the hint?..."

You ask yourself with an irritated sigh, before sitting down on your couch with your McDonalds, and digging in...

•—————————————————————•

You can probably tell how I've quickly went from one chapter a day to 1-2 days in between, but I still have stuff in my life that I have to do. (My own series in the works and school lol)

I hope yall liked this chapter, I know the chapters are short, but shorter chapters are easier for me to section parts or the story out, they are also easier to read :D

Anyways, I'll shut up now, have a good day/evening/night!! :3