"b̸̡̡͑a̷͓̅͌̕d̴̡̥͚̖̖̉͒̌̈́͝ ̶̥̤͚̞̃͂̂̕̚d̴̩̻͐r̷̤̼͒͐͛́e̶̟̒a̶̖̣͔̔m̵͇͕̈́̄̄̕͠"

You stand in the familiar area that was your home, just looking outside the windows. You didn't know why, or how you ended up spending your time doing this. You just... did.

Something felt off though. This was your home, you knew it was. How couldn't it be? Everything was in the same place that you left it.

Yet.. it wasn't. This wasn't your home...

The air felt heavier than usual, pushing pressure down on your shoulders. Ironically, the silence was loud... not a sound from outside. Nothing.

There was no birds chirping, no cars or vehicles in general driving past, not even the sound of wind.

Silence.

It was suffocating...

Any time when you'd turn a corner, you felt as if there was something behind you. But when you turned around... nope, nothing.

Nobody.

The sun had set by now, and the moon had risen. At least it was supposed to, instead, it was replaced by a giant eyeball... glaring down at you with a sharp gaze. The pitch black sky acting as the backdrop to this disturbing scenery...

You're panicking... why are you panicking so much.? It's as if your body wasn't your own anymore.

Grabbing your keys from the counter that they were laid upon, your body rushes towards the door and unlocking it. Pushing the door open...

You sit up with heavy breathing, dripped in a cold sweat...

It was just a dream. A fucked up dream at that.

Your heart was pumping fast...

Too shaken up, you decide to stay awake for the rest of the night and go to your new job the next morning... you weren't excited, but it wasn't like you just couldn't go. You needed the money, after-all.

—————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry I haven't updated recently, just been busy with my mocks like I said in the last chapter's Author notes.

Hope ya'll are taking care of yourselves, stay hydrated, have at least 2 meals a day, and love yourself because you are special<3