Maybe they just don't like me ( chapter 1 )

"And this is my blog, and here is my online info card website with all our amazing contestants likes and dislikes and my fanfic.io account which is a super real and not made up website!, and all this other stuff ain't it super cool bot?"

"Uh yeah mhm!" 

"Fan- what in the heck are you doing to bot? They don't care about your blogs or whatever also they definitely don't need to see your fanfics. Knife is still mad about the time you wrote a very "descriptive" explanation of that time they "accidentally" kissed. But more importantly it's time for us to head for the lab, I called over paintbrush to babysit, bot and painty seem to get along well, especially since paintbrush teaches them how to draw."

"A-and my lesions have gone really well here's a picture I drew of you guys!" 

"Wow this is really good! I'll thank paintbrush and I'll hang this in my lab. it's cute!"

"Thanks test tube!"

"Anyways cmon fan paintbrush is here!"

"Coming testy!"

They scurry off to her lab and I open the door for paintbrush. 

"Hi!"

"Hey bot! I got something for you!"

They hand me a glossy pin matching the one on their apron. I smile. Paintbrush is really supportive of me, so is cabby, test tube well she is yes, but I don't wanna remind her about it because she automatically feels a lot of guilt and I don't wanna make her feel that way. Because I  a way she's kinda like my mother, she created me after all even if she created bow, not me, I am me. And she loves me that way. But paintbrush starts to worry about how I zoned out like that so I snap back into reality and thank them. 

"Thanks paintbrush. I really like it! I need more people to recognize I'm my own person and I'm not her, you were one of the first people who well did that!"

They help me clip it to the side where I used to have the sticky note to show testy how I've really changed. 

"Speaking of cabby, do you wanna go visit the library I need to return this anyway and I know you like going, today is novel day, I know you've wanted to hear that next chapter for a while now, so do you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah!"

"Then we better hurry closes in an hour!"

————————————————————————-

I walk into the lab and sit down though I just look at a picture of bot we took last year when they first stepped up as themself. I start to put into focus what I'm thinking, but I decide to write it in my journal not told me it's what balloon used to do and it's a good way to get your feelings out so I put my pencil on the paper and just write exactly what I'm thinking at the moment, "Maybe not doesn't like me they are so amazing but they clearly don't think I'M amazing and at first I'm sad but why would they? All I've don't to them is be a burden, make them feel like they aren't who THEY are. Input them in a shell of someone else because I'm a selfish jerk and didn't think about how they would feel. Then I tried my hardest to support them but other people have always performed better than I have with trying to acknowledge their decisions." But before I could finish writing fan comes back with the pétri dishes and almost immediately notices the Streams of tears rolling down the sides of my face. He puts then down and looks into my squinty depresssed looking eyes, 

"Test tube... I feel like you've been putting a lot of pressure on yourself trying to perfectly please bot. You can stop, I know FOR SURE that they love you from the core of their heart and soul! You made them! You helped them! You are the one who made them have all those feelings and they love you too! You need to stop focusing on bot and start putting attention to yourself! Bot is fine after what happened, you don't need to stress about it!"