Before I go ( Chapter 5 )

When bow came back she was empty handed. She wasn't sure what happened to test tube. If she died or what. And if she did die wouldn't her soul be linked to the purgatory mansion? I know she technically died off show perimeters, but I thought she would be close enough, or maybe she didn't even die at all! She could've been zapped back down to a secret place or something. The truth was, that nobody knew. It was a complete mystery at this point. Bot didn't know, Mepad didn't know, and even taco was completely confused. And after a while, Test tube's case had run dry. It was cold, no leads no nothing. Most of us just accepted that test tube was gone, some easier then others. So people cried lonely for days, but like bow, the majority of people got over it. Except one person.

——————————————————-

"Bot! Please come out!"

"is she back?"

"No..."

"THEN JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"It's been like two weeks!"

"No!"

I am firm on my decision and refuse to go out. Until I hear the sobbing of fan and realize just how long it's been. He loves me, and ever since testy left, well I guess he's been kinda quiet, it's unlike him, but he usually talked to me or test tube, because even though they are roommates, paintbrush is often busy. So he's kinda been out of touch with everyone. I still can't come out till test tubes back, but at the same time I felt way to guilty to leave fan all alone, I need to feel what it would be like in his shoes. I imagine my girlfriend committed suicide, my child won't come out of their room, and my roommate is always busy. I think about it for quite awhile until I just give in and come out. 

"Hi fan..."

"Bot!"

He squeezed me tight like he's never had object interaction before or like I was wasted while he was dehydrated in a desert for months.

"I wanted to give you this."

He hands me an oval shaped silver locket, and inside of it held a cropped photo of us all together. I didn't know how to feel, Fan has always been there for me even if I didn't express interest back. He always was so passionate and supportive or me. Tears just softly roll down my face as fan just has a large smile on his face. 

"I-I hope you like it bot."

I stared at the gift once more. My tears flowed down it. Thought I didn't respond to fan I just pulled him closer and shared a warm embrace. Today is gonna be a good day. I made a good decision! I hope at least..

—————————————–

"Hey lightbulb?"

"Yea painty?"

"I've not seen bot in a while do you think they're okay?"

"They're probably doing perfectly fine paint of the brush!"