Benjamin Blanc

Benjamin Leveret Blanc Riddell-Wonderland

Parent(s): Bunny Blanc Riddell-Wonderland (mother), Alistair Riddell-Wonderland (father)

Story: Alice in Wonderland

Destined Role: White Rabbit

Side: Royal

Age: 14

Roommate: David White

Gender: He/him

Sexuality: Asexual Panromantic

Secret Heart's Desire: To want people to know that White Rabbits are not pushy and selfish, but are rather sweet and caring!

My 'Magic' Touch: I can turn into the cutest rabbit you could've ever seen (unlike my sister, haha 😄), and also run and scamper mega fast.

Storybook Romance: LILY!! I think she's an adorable soul! 😚

Oh 'Curses!' Moments: My watch doesn't work at the last minute. I panic, thinking I'm late, but when I show up, it's TOO EARLY!

Powerful Qualities: Innocent, Compassionate, Selfless

Most Favorite Subjects: Wonderland Studies and Riddlish. Who doesn't like a cute lad speaking total gibberish?

Least Favorite Subject: Track and Shield. It's exhausting in a wrecked field like that!

BFFAs: Good old Dave is understanding. My older sis Ally, is also very supportive and generous.

Siblings: Allison Wonderland (older sister and my best friend!)

Family (Others): Alice Riddell-Wonderland (paternal grandmother), Atlas Wonderland (paternal grandfather), Lapin Blanc (White Rabbit) (maternal grandfather), Cunicula Blanc (maternal grandmother). Chase Redford-Charming (godfather) and Kitty Cheshire-Köttur (godmother)

Interests: Food-tasting (eating and munching), Gardening, Cooking, Exploring and Investigating.

Birthday: June 18

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Favourite Food/Drink: Anything with leafy vegetables and carrots, especially broth.

Pet: None. It's hard to tame myself!

Name Origin: The idiom 'the Benjamin of the family' means the youngest member of the family. True to his name, Benjamin is one of the youngest Wonderlandians and also his own family. His middle name Leveret means rabbit.