Incore

Welcome to the Imperial Bloom Series, Better Nor Worse draft version. I'd like to warn you that this draft is completely uncleaned and everything is messy to the point of no return. Some plots are not the same as for the others, but mind you as a reader, this is your warning.

Enjoy reading, hopefully not too wild.

This cover is different from the cover you see on tapas

This cover is different from the cover you see on tapas. First of all, that cover is the original piece which is illustrated by a human artist name IEC Creation on Facebook. This image, however, is generated using Ai image generation, hence this is not purely mine.

In advance, since we all know how ai works on it's image generator, I apologize in advance to the artist whom ai stole their works.

That much will never change. Read on your own leisure and this is mine! No deepsy! Plagiarizing is a complete no no and I am not allowing that kind of behavior. This will be protected by copyright law 2024 by Wattpad. Better watch yourself cause I can sue you for stealing.

I'm too tired to write the copyright statement but regardless I'll do it for reassurance.

©Copyright 2024 written by: Yuriko Shirayuki

This book is protected by my rights as the author. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic methods without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This is pure fiction, names, events, and place is a product of the author's imagination. familiar names written by the author are just coincidences and do not involve real life.