Chapter 1

The story goes by: she loved him and he did not love her back. In order to avenge her pain, he crossed the villainess path, where she beheaded herself in front of her husband as she cursed his name.

All final boss villains have the ending of death. It's just simple writing it as a random event, when obviously it is the final ending. She knew that full well, she knew how much the ending must become, and she knew that the ending is a quality of good and bad.

However, it is an ending requested by her fans. She can't do anything about how it turns out. The final boss is the ending of the story, while the characters have lived in leisure, and the villainess will suffer great defeat.

She shook her head as she saved the data from her computer. To create such a grand finale, she spent her few nights conducting the requested ending and to rewrote what should have been written.

Once the save button turned check, she heard a rang of sound coming beside her table, the sound of the bell soon stopped as she accepted the call, which is registered as "agent" , it must be her book editor.

Her due line was kind of today, but she had five more hours to spend. Once her book ended, she decided to look for a proper job, but she never predicted that her agent was calling her.

"I have received your draft, so don't worry and head to bed, you haven't been sleeping for days now since the release of the story, so don't worry and let me handle the rest," the agent, her editor said in worry.

Ever since the continue of season three, during the start to finish, she couldn't bear to sleep often as she's writing almost every hour. If not for her editors nagging, and scolding, she'll likely be bound to her work and skip her meals.

She snores and smiles. "I swear, I'll find a fine job after this."

The editor laughed. "You said that in season one and now it's season three," he said and it overwhelmed her how her story was shining. She is very famous for writing romance fantasy stories, although she has no experience in romance, but she's been reading a romance and fantasy, she was able to create one that is unforgettable.

"Yeah, this time it's serious—"

She blinked, her entire sight was starting to blur. She breathed in and held her head when suddenly she vaguely heard the voice of her editor on the phone she was holding.

She couldn't help but to blink, her sight was shaking, she couldn't even manage to hold her body, it's like something is numbing her head. The shaking didn't stop, and so her sight became more blurry.

She grasped as air soon left her lungs. When her hand loses its energy to pull herself together, she accidentally falls on the ground and everything she sees soon becomes black.

Leaving no trace of her thoughts left behind.

━━✣━━

'Selena, wake up!'

Soon as she heard that scream, she immediately woke up from a terrible nightmare that made her grasp for air. Her strange breath of white was staffing her inside, after she calmed down, her sight was able to notice something.

Silver.

The room, 'it's not the hospital?' even the windows and the furniture looked so old fashioned. The bed was 'soft and fluffy' as it touches her hand and body, she felt somehow familiar when she doesn't even remember anything.

Beside the luxurious items and theme of the room, there is not a single gadget, phones or even TV that she can see. It was also impossible that someone brought her here, every modern house, old or not still has those antics of hand watch, and calendar placed against the wall, but everything she sees is nothing but paintings.