Chapter 3

Given her latest schedule, she was able to erase her morning ones and it was all thanks to Derricks fast service. The sudden atmosphere in the empress palace said to have reached the main palace, it's no wonder since the empress had recovered and she changed.

No one actually believes that, the empress can't change in one night. Servants were spreading that she must be faking it since her reputation had fallen in the rock bottom. Some even justified her actions and defended her.

Even though she realized the rumors were late, she decided to ignore it. The carriage was presented after she waited minutes for its arrival, once it was in front of her, she carefully entered and her maid followed.

She decided to bring no knights to guard her. She didn't need one she said, the maid was worried but decided to say nothing. She's visiting the church, and the church is not far from the capital.

She didn't need someone to guard her and she asked to arrange a commoner's carriage in case someone recognized an imperial carriage. She didn't want the attention, so she left with silence.

While the empress travels at a low speed between the Imperial Palace to the church located not far from the capital, the emperor was busy writing on a paper one after another when suddenly his door was open.

When he looked, a knight, magician and even a minister was in front of him. They were trying to catch their breath as it was obvious why they were tired. The man kneeled as soon as they were able to breathe, and then they bowed.

"Greetings to the emperor, sun of the empire, your majesty we have come in hurry as we heard something."

Even the way they said those words was a rhythm and a sound that was in a perfect sync from each other.

The emperor breathed in. "Why have you come? And I said not to barge into the emperor's office as if you own it. I swear if what you wanted to say is a waste of time, I'll work all of you to the bones."

"Will you listen! That wicked wife of yours had caused another turmoil in her palace," upon hearing his wife, he looked at the man and nodded.

At this point, he had gotten used to her crazy personality. So, what could surprise him now?

"You don't understand, she summoned her secretary and she asked to empty her schedule in the morning then told Derrick that she will be working from now on, then again that wicked wife of yours decided to visit the church which she had never done since then," they said in a complaint.

"So, did she do anything again?"

They looked at one another and shook their head. "None, she didn't even slap a servant's face nor did she race a tantrum, we were a bit surprised as well but when we met Derrick, he seemed to have a change of 'view'."

Callisto turned and he looked. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"We can tell by the looks, your majesty, he was humming her majesties name and he even said that she allowed him to call her that, and when he talked about her, we thought that he might have fallen for your wife," they replied.

Callisto's eye turned towards the opened window. He can't believe it, she allowed him to call her by her name? When she can't even do that to him then, she didn't even want him to call her by her name despite being married.

What does this mean? He looked back and he breathed out. "I don't care, it's not my job to question everything she does, besides I am too full to offer anything."