Part One, Chapter Three - Hate

"Learn to be a fish with no one to left to lose. Swim and go far beyond the sea. The horizon is waiting for you. Waiting to reflect onto your body with its shining and comfortable color." - Unknown

With now the associates of the couple freeing them in a dark empty road. Daniel called for backups to arrest them. Turns out to be corrupt cops who is friends with these couple. The couple then waits for the other car which is where the Ello and his older brother are. Finally arrived at the location. With them being escorted to go outside. "Come here sons." Their "father" said. They try to both run but they are surrounded. Ello's eyes widened, he then dropped the recorder off his hands.

His "father". Snatched it away from him. Ello's older brother looks frantic and keeps looking at Ello. Sweating profusely. "Let's go boys, I will lead the way". Their "father" said. To which the associates of the couple holds both of Ello and his older brother. To where the associates of the couple, was driven into the location their "father". Told them, which is this dark empty road, they are all in now.

They then began to tie up Ello as well as his older brother at the back of the car. One of the associate of the couple, shushes them out. Before closing the door.

They began to drive with the other associates with cop cars. Following the lead of the "father" of both of them. With him adjusting the mirror, which he is currently driving. After discussing with his own associates to let him drive. His wife looked at the back with a sad look on her face. But changed her expression when her husband caught her reaction looking at both of the kids.

She shifts her attention to her husband who is looking at her with a mad look on his face. Alongside the kids, was the couple's associates with guns and in their police uniform. They eventually stopped to a location. Where they sent in the kids, which the associates put ketchup on both Ello and his older brother. It turns out they stopped at a police station.

Just as Daniel was about to go to the cop station they are in right now. Since he works there to tell his senior to give him a break. Eventually they are let go and both Ello and his older brother to which Daniel sees both of them. With ketchup on their body, Daniel pretends to don't know them and listens to what they are saying to the cop who is at shift that is about to finish. 2 seconds after they came in. Daniel came in late and has to go now.

He eventually saw his senior coming out his office before he tells Daniel as he pats him on his shoulders. "Whatever you wanted to say. Say it to me tomorrow. Sleep well Daniel." He said as he puts his hat up and goes outside as well as the cop whose shift has just ended.

Smelled the ketchup from afar, and thinks something suspicious is happening. But he doesn't care that much, since the police station is now closing. With how much the children pleads to help them. He keeps repeating "My shift is over, sorry. You can come back tomorrow". With a monotone expression and voice. Seemingly unimpressed with how much effort they had put up, they are victims. He thought they are just random kids who does a stint to put a name for themselves.

The cop remembers them as the children who has played the same trick, but their statements just changes every single minute. Eventually no one believes them anymore, except Daniel who has proposed a theory before, they are ordered to do so. After his friend Herschel, investigated that the couple has a plan, using their children as a bait to kill respondents who will then the children will lure them to a place. Daniel knows this but doesn't hint that he knows all along.

Suddenly Herschel entered the police station to which he crossed paths with Ello with his older brother. Herschel suddenly asked "Ello?" He then recognized the voice as the man whom had given him the recorder a while earlier. Ello looked back to which he has gone towards Herschel to whisper something to him. "Help us, follow us." Ello said in a cryptic manner. Herschel was left there standing. Daniel goes up to Herschel, and Herschel begins to walk outside of the police station. Which he opened the car using his keys. "Let's follow Ello, he said to me." He then closes the door, and same goes to Daniel.

They see Ello walking outside which he is holding his older brother's hand. Which then Daniel sees they are being guided by adult cops, which Daniel recognized some of them to be the backups he called earlier.

To arrest the couple. Herschel then sees the car they are driving in. Slowly Herschel drove and follows them, to avoid suspicion. They eventually reached a very stretched area, with cars parked. And a few cars driving throughout the street. However, the car they are following seems to be suspicious that someone behind them is following them. They stopped and one of the cops go outside to see who it is.

Herschel quickly stops the car and puts his shades on whilst Daniel goes in the back of the car to hide. Then the cop knocked on his window. He slowly opened window. "What can I do for you officer?" Herschel said to which the cop checks out his car, to see if someone is there with him. Using a flashlight. Then the cop said "It seems like you were following us, throughout all they way here". To which Herschel spoke "No officer, it seems coincidentally we are going the same path. Don't assume much officer. You kinda looked tensed up." The cop finds himself sweating. "Uhm, I am jus- just tired. That's all".

The cop said trying to make an excuse to escape the situation. "God is always watching officer. God is always watching". Herschel said in a calm manner and drove past the car they are following.

Suddenly, Herschel hears gunshots being shot down on his window in the back of his car. He goes down on his seat which he loses balance of driving the car. "Quickly, get out the car!" Herschel said before they both opened the door which they rolled out. Herschel stood up and grabs the gun on his pants. Herschel shoots one of the people who began to shoot at them. Herschel got hit by the shoulders. He can't make out what they look like.

But he could see their shadows. Which then he runs in a house with bullets flying towards him. He breathes heavily and checks the magazine of his gun. "God, 3 bullets left". He puts the gun onto his chin. Praying he will survive the night. Suddenly he sees someone walking towards his direction. With him holding his shoulders. Using his left hand and his right hand is him holding his gun. The shadow then raises their hands up. Goes closer to see it's Ello's "father". Struggle begins to happen. To which Herschel walks backwards with him shooting the wounded shoulder of him.

Where Herschel shot Ello's "father". Herschel then smirked, "This will come in handy". With two bullets left, Herschel shot Ello's "father" in his wounded shoulders once more, specifically on the left side. And with one more bullet from Herschel's gun, he takes the opportunity to shoot Ello's "father" in the eye.

Causing blood to drip out the ground. To which as Ello's "father" struggle to see. Only relying on his left eye. With each shot, Ello's "father" screams in pain. Herschel runs away. Meanwhile Daniel on the other hand is still hiding. With him hearing a car starts to move. Herschel appeared in front of him. Daniel was startled. "Let's get out of here." Herschel said in a sad voice, he then opens his cellphone for Daniel to see he is shot. "Should we get you treated?" Daniel looked worried. To which Herschel said, "No. It's too dangerous. I believe I have a tissue on my car. Let me go check." Herschel doesn't find any, his shoulders are still bleeding.

Daniel then calls one of his friends. "Hello, I need uhm help here." To which no one responds only muffled screams in the background. Then someone spoke "Hello Daniel George Dansreigh". A voice he couldn't recognize. But sounded familiar. "Your friend, also is my friend, died on his house. Naked and made it look like suicide." Daniel begins to ask the man who got a hold of his friend's phone. "Who the hell are you?!". To which the man on the other side of the call spoke "Meet me at a café area near Los Angeles. You might wanna hold the call for now. I think I know who killed him. Cause I was there when he was killed. He knew who is the mastermind, behind both your son's kidnapping".

Daniel was shocked to hear what happened to his friend. And thinks this man who got a hold of his friend's phone. Is the killer. With a bit of panic in his voice, he asks. "Who killed him?" The man on the other side of the call, said "Herschel Reese".

To which he gets hit by something. A metal crowbar. Herschel hit Daniel in the head. "I won't let you be happy, just like you destroyed my family." Turning out the couple was Herschel's parents. The ones Herschel was investigating.

End of Chapter Three.