Part Two, Chapter Two - The Bridge Rests Upon The Wicked

"The fish string field, doesn't lie, my friend!" - Unknown

Both Ello and Daniel were walking, tired from the fight. Ello looks at Daniel before he looks away from him. Daniel takes a route and Ello follows him. Daniel enters the rusty gate. "Welcome to your new home, Ello". Daniel looks behind him and begins to cover his mouth. Until he fell unconscious and looks everywhere before he steals a car and exits where he goes to his old father's house to go to the basement, but before that he plans to do something first. Where as Ello was all tied up and a tape covering his mouth. Unconscious.

As Daniel is driving he says to himself as he looks behind to see Ello "This is for you own good, Ello". Meanwhile, both Theo and Herschel looks at each other. Herschel comes closer to Theo.

Theo backs away for a moment only for him to receive a pat on his shoulders. He calmed down, Herschel invited him to his house. Which, Herschel opened the door and see his parents along with Mark (his elder son) pacing throughout the house, waiting for a response. Suddenly Herschel's mother spoke "Oh, dear, have you found him yet.

Herschel responded with "No, Daniel stole him". Both his parents gasped and their telephone rang. His father went to answer it. "Hello?" He asked. "It's me Neil, I want to talk to your son and Theo, I wanted the truth".

He hangs up the call. To which they hear a motorcycle roaring outside after a few minutes of anticipating of Ello coming back to them. Someone knocked, Theo answered it and sees it is his old friend Neil. Neil on the other hand looks at all of them, staring at him.

As he is holding a knife. He said "The truth, Herschel". He looks at all of them before Herschel sighed "Fine, so you and I will both end this peacefully. Knowing that you will side with Daniel. Hear my perspective first". Neil dropped his knife after Herschel said that. Herschel sighed and looks at his parents. "I am sorry mom. Dad. But I have to say the truth".

He says as he looks at Neil. "The day I was in the hospital, several years ago. I found out someone stole both of my babies, I didn't know what to do. I was scared, shocked. My parents couldn't believe their grandchildren will be missing. Until that moment I invited my parents to Daniel's house. With him in the work. There I saw in the crib were my children. Tearing up, how could Daniel do this, my own friend stole my babies?!" Herschel said, tearing up.

Neil was shocked at the amount of information given by Herschel to him. "I am trying my best to not let Daniel, stole my children away from me once more. But I have to get on his side to get closer to my son, my parents did is kidnapped Ello and Mark, using the support of the police. What we did was wrong, but it is the only way to not let them escape and Daniel find them. He could do worse". Herschel adds. "You know?

There are other things you could do rather than kidnapping your own children." Neil said as he smirked, he then picked up the knife. "I'd rather side with Daniel, than someone who shot me in my shoulders, when I found out what he is planning to do with Ello and Mark. You are one crusty ass motherfucker."

Neil said before he lunged towards Herschel. Herschel was stunned by this sudden attack. It caught him off guard. Herschel's parents tries to stop the situation and when Herschel's mother was pushed by Neil in the process. Herschel got mad and holds out the lapel of Neil. Before punching him. "Stop!!!"

Mark said to all of them. With his loud voice, it intimidated even his own father. With Neil wondering what will happen next. "We are all fighting because of our past?! Can't we fucking move on?! And focus on finding Ello?!" Mark said to all of them.

Mark heaves and tears starts to come out his eyes. "You all fucking wake up and let us find Ello, now he needs our help!" He said, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

The knock of someone outside felt familiar to Theo, that is used when they were friends, sort of a code. Theo comes closer, and spoke "I. Am. Daniel." Before Theo opens the door only to see a box with someone crying in it. He looks everywhere to see who it is. He opens the box to see a young boy who is crying and looks at Theo, confused at where he was.

Seemingly finding his parents. Theo then sees from afar a car that is the template of his neighbor's. He hears someone was screaming at the top of their lungs. Theo inspects to see what is the fuss about. As he got closer, he sees there is no driver before suddenly someone was about to hit him and sees it is Daniel.

Daniel then avoided the punches of Theo and bangs his head against the window of his stolen car. Still wearing the orange prison shirt. He laughs maniacally seemingly out of control. Broke the window using Theo's face. With blood spilling out.

A witness of one of their neighbors called the cops. Seeing Daniel, who had flee the scene at the prison. Daniel rests his body in the car with Theo's head inside of the broken window next to him. Before going inside the car while still Theo's face was facing Daniel, unconscious, all bloody.

Theo then wakes up to hear the engine of the car going. He then released his head. To which he starts to run towards the car, to which Daniel sped up. And he begins to call someone. "Hello, it's me Daniel. Meet me at the house. My house." Before heading out the basement of old house of his father to grab something. With Ello still behind him in the stolen car and was struggling to get out.

Daniel looks at Ello. "Aww look at my little boy, now all grown up. Why is my baby crying?" Daniel said. As he touches the head of Ello, messing with him. "Daddy is always here for you, hahahahahaha".

He says as rain starts to fall, he looks at outside his window and goes to his father's old house. There he then goes downstairs to the basement where he finds things there that his father wasn't using no more. There he saw a toolbox and a radio. He then tries to fix it up, he then goes up to see if there was a signal.

Someone starts to speak "How could you do steal someone that is not yours. You are just desperate you cunt!" Daniel dropped the radio. But the radio kept on playing and the quality suddenly becomes clear. With a memory flashing in him, wearing a mask in a hospital. "Who was that?"

He said to himself as more memories came rushing down in him. Playing like a movie reel frame by frame. "Get out of my head! Ahh!!" His head starts to hurt and his head starts to disorient and falls in the stairs with him hitting head on the ground. He was knocked unconscious.

End of Part Two, Chapter Two.