Part Two, Chapter Three - A Spiral To Madness

"Never rest until this is all over!" - Unknown

Daniel finds himself in a hospital where he is seated next to his wife, who is talking to a doctor and the doctor's voice become very blurry to him and his surroundings.

Eventually his wife held his hands and taps his shoulders. "Daniel, Daniel!" She said to him, to which he responded "Oh what?" He then sees the doctor puts both his hands on the table while gets closer to Daniel. "This is a serious topic Daniel, she had said.

She has two previous miscarriages on her previous husband. And now as the results came up fast. And the check up, two days ago. There is no heartbeat whatsoever. We tried to find it, but we can't find anything in her belly. We are truly sorry." Daniel then begins to speak at the doctor back. "Maybe that is an excuse of you for not upgrading your outdated technology here".

He then leaves the room and closes the door behind him. He then puts his hands up his face. He sighed and closes his eyes. His wife follows him. Outside, she began to touch his shoulders. "We could do this right?"

To which Daniel looks at her with a weak smile on his face. He looked at her as tears came rushing down his eyes. "I will always love you honey". He said as he kissed her forehead. Eventually he then had a plan to do, that he planned beforehand: to steal two babies in the incubator. By disappearing out of his wife's sight. He wore a hospital suit with a mask on and pretends to help out carry babies on the incubator. When no one is looking.

He stole some twins and he then runs over, hiding them from a towel. Meanwhile, Herschel was in another hospital room, after finding out he and his wife's kids were missing. He begins to panic and as he goes outside he bumps into Daniel wearing a hospital suit, before Daniel runs away.

Suddenly he sees guards chasing after Daniel. Herschel recognized the face of the man as Daniel, his friend that left the group, which they are members of a group called Memberships. Which the members are, Theo, Neil, Daniel and Herschel.

The four of them are inseparable from one another. Loving each other, except for Theo who has feelings in one of the members. Theo starts to get jealous of how his friends get the attention of Daniel, instead of him. Not knowing, Daniel loved him back. He just doesn't show it.

After Herschel had seen Daniel escaping from the guards. It dawned on him, why he is escaping. He then looks at his wife on the hospital bedroom where she is resting.

He then began to look for the man that looks like Daniel. Still unsure of what he had seen. He then goes down to the escalator that doesn't work and runs over it. He sees the man was running away, just as the sensor door was to close.

Herschel catched up to the man and hears baby cries on the towel the man was holding. He then touched down the man's shoulders, before the man kicks him from behind and ran away as fast he could. He then bumped into a journalist. 

With newspapers falling after Herschel still recovering from the damage. Herschel then begins to chase after him. "Hey, hey!!!" He stops before he signs to a nearby driver that is gonna pass by him to stop.

With other people walking, while he runs over to see where the man could have been. He tries to catch his breath, before he sees someone running.

He began to walk slowly where he hears baby cries, until he reached a grassy area with it being nearby a hotel. He then sees a head poking from his view as it shushes out the babies crying. He then pokes the head of the man and the man was shocked to who it was. Almost making the babies fall onto his hands with now holding them tightly as he comforts them earlier. "Daniel?"

Herschel asked before Daniel woke up to a sound of someone knocking, before someone used an axe to break down the door. It is his father. "Are you ready son?"

He said as he puts the axe in his shoulders".

Before he smashes the things in the hallway, he then spins the axe and his father swings the axe to the wall, almost hitting Daniel in the head but luckily he avoids it and then his father kicks his body and Herschel is behind his father shooting where Daniel begins to ran at.

"I know how much your obsessed with your sons, but you gotta bring back them to their own parents. I am tired of protecting you. All you need to do is to redeem yourself from prison. But you took the opportunity to run away from what you did. Heh!" His father's eye widened in excitement.

He runs towards Daniel before Herschel runs towards Daniel, surprising him in the process. Herschel gets in top of him and punches his face three times. Before he gets off of him. And his father holds out his hair in a forceful manner. "Where is the child Daniel? You don't want your own father to kill you right, bullshit Daniel?" In that moment where Daniel is on the ground being interrogated by his father. Herschel's mind flash something and he begins to have a headache. "Daniel?"

This phrase keeps playing in his head, that moment he sees Daniel shushing two babies he held in his towel.

That memory is something he hasn't thought of, but the way Daniel is positioned right now is similar to how he hid from the people, when he ran from the guards after stealing twin babies in the incubator. Herschel then said to Daniel's father to stop. "No wonder you are running from the guards, because you are their kidnapper goddamnit!! This is no fucking coincidence Daniel. Why ruin our perfect family?" Daniel coughs and laughs "I didn't even know it was from you. The moment I stole them, I smiled at them. Thinking that they won't have a perfect life in the future. With their parents not enough to take care of them. Hahahahahahaha".

He begins to cough once more, before Herschel began to spoke "How so?". Before phone rings as he laughs louder and louder. He answered his phone. To which Herschel hears gunshots from the background and hears his mother. Herschel then sees in his peripheral vision Daniel calling somebody. Before he said "I always bring backup Herschel. Neil, kill Mark! No all of them!"

Herschel and Daniel's father begins to run and tries to stop Neil from killing everyone, since he is in Herschel's house. While Daniel coughs and still laughs loudly as rain starts to get heavy outside with thunder hitting the house. Covering Daniel's laugh, all-together.

End of Part Two, Chapter Three.