Part Two, Chapter Five - No Limits To An End

Daniel punches Theo in the face, then he grabs the axe of his father and swings it across the hallway. Breaking everything. While Ello was just watching what will happen next.

Daniel then jumps and hacks off the table in half in the middle, glass starts to shatter in the ground. Daniel stops what he is doing as he sees Ello was calling someone. "Who are you calling my son? Who are you calling?!" He snatched the phone before suddenly Herschel screamed at him. "Don't you dare hurt him".

Daniel shouts at all of them as he swings the axe once more and grabs Ello's shirt. The rain outside starts to get heavy. Daniel then began to look for a way to escape which he is bluffing and couldn't beat all of them up. Before he came up with a plan, as he runs away like a coward once more. He then grabs Ello's hands, both of them flee the scene.

They began to go upstairs and Herschel tries to aim for the chandelier lights up in the ceiling of Daniel's house. Gunshots can be heard. Daniel and Ello avoids it.

Then suddenly Neil goes up the stairs, using his running skills to the test. He tries to find where they were. Eventually he sees them getting up the third floor of the house to the balcony. Neil catches his breath before he proceeds to run after them. Meanwhile both Herschel and Daniel's father follows Neil before Neil on the other hand catches to them and touches Daniel's shoulders.

A memory flashed in him and remembered how Herschel had touched his shoulders. He then looks at his back to see it is Neil, who brings a knife to him and both of them fight as the lightning outside hits the ground. The rain gets more and more heavy. With both men now tired, they breathed heavily as they try and corner each other. "The only to stop this madness is for you to surrender. "I stole the babies myself". Herschel said with both of them looks to see who have talked. "It is Herschel broken with him kneeling to both of them. With Ello holding Daniel's hands. "I guess we are the same, both from our wives miscarriages. I stole both Ello and Mark and you stole them from me. I am sorry Daniel, for putting you and everyone involved in my stupidity."

Daniel was stunned to hear this and his face became very angry and hostile. He comes closer with an intent to hit Herschel. Before Ello intervened. "Stop! Papa! When will this end?!" He begins to cry with his tears echoing. "Everything is gonna alright baby, don't you cry now. Before Ello runs away once more. Daniel begins to scream in the top of his lungs. He then looks at all of them, before eventually he finds Ello in the crib, where Daniel took care of him.

A memory came rushing down his mind, of how much times were simpler back then. No chaos, just pure love and affection towards one another. Daniel couldn't help but cry at the moment, before someone touched his shoulders behind him.

Instinctively he looked to see who it was. It is Theo holding out a gun, ready to shoot him. Daniel then leans down and does an uppercut to which he began to circle around the room of Ello and Mark. "Do you remember this place". He says as he sees Herschel running out to hear gunshots a bit earlier. He then stopped to see Daniel talking. "Do you remember this place Herschel?" Herschel looks around as he sees Daniel moving in slowly towards them, with him releasing a hunting knife in his pocket. He opens the knife and flips it. "You see, I just realized. How fucked up we are Herschel. Let's dance till eternity."

Herschel then says "You are going crazy Daniel. Do not be like the rest of them!!" Then Daniel hears police sirens down. "Cops?! Cops?!!! Who called?" He says before he sees Ello dropping Daniel's phone with him seeing the number "911" in it. "You fucking called the cops?!!" He then grabs Ello's shoulders before Herschel said "Wait no-". Herschel and Theo chases after him, before someone opened the door since it is opened slightly earlier.

They see Daniel taking Ello hostage. "Do you wanna shoot me, I'll fucking blow this kid's brain up you know?!" He points the gun to Ello's head. To which Ello starts to cry and they let him move as he holds out Ello. Before a shootout began, with the cops shooting at him.

And some were chasing him in their cop cars. Daniel began to steal someone's car once more. He then tries to open the engine as he hears police sirens coming towards him. He then finally opens the car and puts Ello behind the car. Daniel then speeds up the car whereas the cops were behind him.

Daniel begins to laugh at the moment and smacks the driving wheel with his bare fist. Adjusted his mirror to see if Ello was okay. With sadness forming in his eyes. Something tells inside of him to stop driving. But he can't so he speeds up the car once more. Meanwhile, Herschel's parents were calling nearby police stations to surprise Daniel. But they don't know what is going through his mind right now.

Eventually Daniel drives to Georgia, where he goes down the road and uses a windshield wiper to see where he is gonna go. He then says to himself. "Don't worry Daniel, you'll get through this soon enough". He then sees Ello has fallen asleep. He remembers how he comforts him. But realized how disturbing he does, everything to get Ello out of everyone's picture. With his growing desperation, he smiled through his pain and looks at himself in the mirror.

He then stops to a gas station to eat something and wakes up Ello. Only for Ello to be scared at him. With Daniel touching his shoulders. Ello shivers in fear. Daniel realized the monster he has became. For a short time. Daniel doesn't realize, how much people around him were hurting.

His hunger suddenly has subsided rather emotions got the best of him. He simply drives and he then hears police sirens behind him. He then begins to drive slowly to becoming faster and faster.

He swerves the car as traffic begins to occur. He then grabbed the gun down on the ground of the stolen car. He began to open the window and shoot at their tires. Their cars collided with one another. Daniel looks worried for a moment.

Why he doesn't want to give up yet. He then goes up the highway where cars pass by him. With them turning out be cops. They began to surprise him.

But Daniel is quick to adapt to their tactics. He opens the radio to calm himself up and makes the radio loud so he won't be pressured to drive faster and faster. As It could potentially kill them both. Eventually after a few minutes he passed by a mall and enters using the car to which cops starts to surround him. A woman cop says "Stop, or we will use force against you, Daniel George Dansreigh." Daniel stopped running and walks up to the cops. "But first I will tell you my secret now"..Daniel says as he breathes heavily. Before putting the gun in the stolen car to himself.

But the cops managed to get him down. Before Herschel comes in while a cop was reading him a Miranda rights. Both of them were handcuffed. A few years has passed and now both of them are freed from prison.

Which Ello now grown up visits both of them. They are now free men and Daniel sees Theo and the both of them starts to smile at one another. Before Daniel suggested. "How about we go out in the beach or something or a seaside?" Theo said, "Hmm, I guess so". Before both of them hugged. Before Daniel borrowed Theo's cellphone. He calls out Neil. Eventually Neil answered. "Hello?" He asked before Daniel says. "It's me Daniel". Neil hangs up the call. Wondering what just happened.

Neil on the other hand was on an airport as he enters the airplane he says to himself. "I shall return" Reminiscing of General Macarthur's saying during World War II. He clenched his fist in anger as he puts on his mask inside with passengers putting their bags up in the airplane. Taking revenge on those who have wronged him.

End of the book. Stay tuned for His Trapped Animals, Book Two of Lies and Deceit.