#9

"Percy? Perce are you sure?" Nico followed me around as I packed my go-bag.

"Yes, Neeks, I have to leave."

"Why?"

I froze. The images and his words flash in my head.

"I-If you heard some of the things he said Neeks you would be leaving to...I-I can't stay not if-not if it means I'm putting another life in danger as well as my own," I say before moving up to the bathroom to grab some stuff there.

I hear Neeks sigh and follow me up.

"Can you wait one more day? Just talk to him about kids?" 

"Neeks why are you trying to make me stay, you said if I needed to we could leave," I stand up and look back at him. "I know I did Perce, but I said at the end of the week, and it's only been two days. If you really need to leave we can but-"

He broke off hearing the door open and Jason calling out my name, I dropped my bag and walked downstairs making small talk with Neeks as we walked into the main room to greet Jase.

"Hey Jase," I say and flop on my back on the couch, Neeks sends a small wave and sits next to me.

"Hi-why is Nico here?" He frowns

"Am I not allowed to have my little brother over?" I tease Neeks causing him to whine and hit my shoulder playfully and being the dramatic fuck I am I fall directly on him and hug my shoulder before sitting backup and saying. "Neeks was bored and Will is busy so he came here and we've just been chilling."

He nods before I whine. "I'm hungryyyyyyyy"

Neeks laughs and gets up saying he'll make me a smoothie because he knows it'll probably make an appearance in the next few hours so I thank him and turn back to Jason who still has a frown on his face. 

"What? Why are you so sour? It's just Neeks,"

He sighs and adjusts his position then looks me in the eye.

"Do you trust me?"

I was thrown off by his question but nodded. "Yeah...why?"

He shrugged.

"Jase don't gimme that, can we just have a convo where I'm not left wondering if I'm with the same person from a few months ago or not..."

He frowns again, "What do you mean?"

"What do you mean? Take some time and think about it, one moment you were fine then the next you're so-so over the top and setting boundaries and stuff I don't know what to think! Or do!" I let out a little rant watching him falter for a second before resuming his stance.

As he goes to speak Neeks walks back in the room with my smoothie making my mouth water at the smell and I jump up to grab it "Gimme, gimme!"

"Uh, uh, uh, sit down you big baby" He scolds making me pout.

"Pfft, here." He hands me my drink, I smile gratefully and take a sip sighing contently at the feeling of it settling in my stomach.

Jase is still standing with his arms crossed glaring at Neeks, I look at him and then flick my eyes to the seat next to him silently saying 'sit down'. Watching him sit and relax into the couch I turn to Neeks.

"Whats in this?!"

"Umm, just milk, yogurt, banana, berries, and cocoa powder..." He says shyly.

"Chef's kiss, Neeks this is delicious" I praise him making him blush the slightest bit and after a few minutes, I ask. "Can you cook anything else?"