What now

"H-how? I'm only 17! I-I can't do this, and What about Jason? He- he has a whole life and I can't bring him down with this it's wrong. What am I gonna do?!" I sat up concluding.

Neeks waited knowing that I needed to say this.

"Neeks, I have to leave."

{Percy's POV]

"Percy, Perce, hey breathe. I need you to relax." Neeks said slowly demonstrating how he wanted me to breathe.

"That's it Perce. Nice and slow. Let's get through this week and then we can decide what we actually do, whether that's leaving or staying..." I was finally starting to calm down when we heard a knock on the door and someone shouted outside.

With the state I was in there was no way I could get up to answer them so without me even asking and just once glance at him, Neeks hopped up and swung it open, revealing an out-of-breath Leo and Jason.

"Per-oh. Hey Nico." Jason said seemingly confused as to why he was in my cabin.

"Hey Jase, Leo. What's going on?" I said still not letting them in but walking up to the door acting like nothing was wrong.

"Perce! Hey, um so there may or may not be a massive fight breaking out at the pavilion that no one can stop and we kinda think-" Jase was cut off by Leo.

"THat you're the only one who can sort it out and it's getting really out of hand please we need your help please!" He said in one breath sorta yelling.

"Geez! Um, okay sure Just gimme one sec alright," I rubbed the back of my neck and ran to my room ignoring the way they stared at me.

I reached my room and fell on my bed. 

A normal thing to do I would assume.

"Percy?" Neeks said from the doorway using a warning tone that I know from experience if I didn't get up he would make me.

"Mhm." I groaned back. Rolling off I walked over to him slumping down on his shoulder and groaning. 

He just laughed at me and turned around.

"Come on you big baby, you gotta show people why you run this camp." He grabbed my hand and we returned outside to Jase and Leo.

When we reached them despite my nerves in doing so I detached myself from Nico as he walked off with Leo, and held onto Jase, he leaned over and kissed my forehead before pulling me into a proper hug. After a second we disconnected and made our way over to the pavilion.

I could hear the screams long before we could see the reason behind them. 

Some Ares kid had gotten in a fight with one of the new guys who I think was a Nemesis kid so that was a recipe for disaster in itself.

Chiron was there shouting and trying to get attention but when you have-

...

However many Demigods we have here watching and screaming it's kinda hard to stop, so walking up I willed the water from the lake to float up and I swept a path through the herd of Demigods. Kids who knew me laughed and ones who had never seen me look in awe or fear of me which made me laugh.

Finally making it through the two boys had stopped and were looking at me with wide eyes. I may as well play with them for a while. Using the water I made a couch and sat down, nodding at them to continue what they were doing.

"Oh don't mind me, I'm not here to stop you," I smirked. This earned some looks from people. Namely Jase, Neeks, Leo, and Piper, but we'll get to that in a second.

I watched as the two boys turned back to each other seemingly lost at what to do now.

"Ahhh, so I see, now that I'm here and you've seen me, killing each other doesn't quite work does it? Well, let's see." I tapped my fingers against my chin and began to ponder something. Or act like I was. I then jumped up and started pacing.

"So, if I were to...disappear-" At that moment I used the particles in the air to evaporate myself to a different location, that being somewhere in the crowd, and then reappear right in front of them again, causing them to fall over in shock making me laugh.

The sound filled the hall as no one else was making a noise - not even breathing could be heard it was so quiet.

"Just go back to your cabins. It's too early for this." I waved everyone off.

And just like that they all left.

Except for Jase, Leo, Neeks, Pipes, and...

Annabeth.

Why Gods?!

I watched as she sauntered her way up to me, or tried to when the others all came crashing in for a hug, Neeks got to me first which I was glad about so he hugged my front and let the others hug around him or on the sides.

"Oi Nico! Stop hogging him," Leo exclaimed.

Piper and Jase just replied with enthusiastic 'Yeahs'.

"Okay, okay let's go to the beach!!" I ran off hearing them follow me and once they caught up we all linked arms and ran down to the shore laughing our heads off.

Sooooo.

Shorter chaps but more frequent?

Yeah.

Anygay, stay safe and take care of yourselves!! I love you <3

(Also the song was stuck in my head while I was writing - listen to it or don't *shrug*)